The violations

Hi everybody, yesterday I was playing IF and my phone was charging, I left the room and when a came back I founded that I have 4 0violations of speed. Now I have 5 violations in 7 days but I must have only 3 violations to pass to grade 3 . Please consider this message and help me. Is it that after 7 days all my violations will expire and I get grade 3 .

2 Likes

Yes, In 7 days you will be able to play expert again

2 Likes

Always pay attention, only when you are out of ATC coverage and in into cruising speed… Should you think about looking away from the cockpit.

If you need to look away, make sure that your speed is slow enough that you won’t get any more violations.

3 Likes

Thank you very much appreciated " Merci "

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

You will be able to play ES again in 7 days 👍👍😃😃

1 Like

What aircraft and what speed were you at ?

1 Like

Merci infiniment

1 Like

Most pilots I have seen fly dead close to their max cruise limit, no wonder they get violations at some point. Make sure you keep a good gap from max cruise limit.

P.s Welcome to the community by the way :) @Hamza_Jrid

3 Likes

Yeah seen this a lot, it’s much safer to just look up the cruise speed for the aircraft and just follow it

1 Like

Regarder voilà mon grade

Merci beaucoup cher ami

You will be able to access the expert server on the 18/19 April, once your violations pass and you are grade 3 again.

1 Like

Sur votre journal de bord, appuyez sur le vol avec les violations, puis en bas de votre écran, il devrait dire “voir les détails du vol” appuyez dessus et dites-moi à quelle heure vos violations ont été commises.

1 Like

Ok je vais envoyé

One at 12:26 and 3 at 12:27 and another one at 12:28 .

Zulu time?

1 Like

There is just UTC time

Thank you so much

1 Like

Ok, so at 2020-04-18T12:27:00Z you will be able to gain Expert server back. Does that answer your question now? ;)

1 Like