The unofficial Infinite Flight ATC quiz

Hey guys, so I made a little multiple choice Infinite flight ATC quiz covering the basic mistakes I’ve seen pilots make the most frequently while I’ve been playing ATC on the playground server. Let me know if I myself made any mistakes (ha!) or if there are questions you think I could add.

https://testmoz.com/879981

I don’t know what you all think but in my view, something along these lines could be a helpful barrier for anyone wanting to fly on the Expert server. The first time they want to connect, they have to fill out a simple multiple choice test like this and get 100% of the answers right or have to wait a day to retake the quiz. This would encourage learning and keep people who don’t know the answers off the Expert server.

27 Likes

Nice quiz! I can confirm that all questions have correct answers. (and you didnt make any mistakes)

3 Likes

Not bad! I got a 86%!

2 Likes

But Question #11

You are not supposed to be on a runway for more than 30 Seconds. If not, you will get a violation for runway idling!

7 Likes

Point.

It depends on the scenario here. If it is playground, then use discretion. On expert you should not be waiting for over 20 seconds realistically.

7 Likes

But note, he said expert server.

1 Like

Ah, interesting, I did not know this rule - so then what should you do in this scenario, that is, say the Tower has not followed up their “line up and wait” for 20 seconds or more?

2 Likes

I would not wait, I would either request takeoff again, or if I got the warning that I was idiling, then I would disconnect.

3 Likes

That is wrong. You won’t get the warning when you’re cleared to LUAW.

7 Likes

I got 86% too. I thought I would go worse since I haven’t been on Live for a while 😯

Yes you will. I know because it’s happened to me previously.

Well – it shouldn’t. :)

2 Likes

Lol, I’m just waking up my rain doesn’t function that well.

1 Like

I would agree that getting a warning while following ATC instructions sounds more like a bug than the way things are supposed to work. ;-)

2 Likes

I got 93%.

2 Likes

I got 86%, better than what i thought i’d get.

1 Like

71% I thought I failed because I have never done patterns so I didn’t know what to do
insert guilty feeling

I got 76%.

That doesnt happen when ATC is active.

Very nice quiz 👍🏻 Good work :)

1 Like