The Turquoise Blue A350 to the Crystal Blue Waters of the Caribbean

The Air Caraïbes is one of my favorite A350 liveries along with the FrenchBee livery. I used it to fly from Paris-Orly to Martinique which is a French Island in the Caribbean. Air Caraïbes flies this route in real life with their A350. My flight time was 8 hours 27 minutes which is probably one of the longest domestic flights in the world.

Flight Details

Airline- Air Caraïbes
Aircraft- Airbus A350-900
Route- LFPO-TFFF
Flight Time- 8 Hours 27 Minutes

Lined up on the runway in the dead of night in Paris Leaving the City of Light bound for more natural light in Paradise The blood moon while flying over the Canary Islands of Spain The sunrise reflecting off of the Teal, Turquoise and White paint of the A350 The sun making the control center glisten The first views of Martinique as we slowly start to descend toward the airport Turning as the powerful engines roar through the sky The runway lights come into view as we cross the eastern coast of the island Final approach with the mountains of Martinique looming behind Touching down in the French Indies

As always, please let me know your thoughts and please leave comments!

And tell me your favorite photo!

72 Likes

Absolutely fantastic shots once again! First A350 moonshot I’ve seen and it’s a stunner, as are the other pictures! Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Thanks as always! And the A350s outline makes those moonshots look even better

1 Like

This is one of the best use of this category so far! Keep it up :)

13 Likes

wow. Outstanding photography!! Good job

1 Like

These are amazing! That moonshot, it looks so real, like when the moon has a little red tint. It’s awesome, great job!

2 Likes

Holy jeez the 5 picture with the cockpit and the sunrise is just spectacular! Lost for words on that one!
Other pictures are also amazing! Awesome job!

3 Likes

Oh man, this is just BEAUTIFUL!

2 Likes

Wow, wow, wow,
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT! @philippe

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Wow this post is bloody amazing if I do say so myself, all the shots are great but that moonshot… It’s absolutely amazing!

Great job man

1 Like

Thanks! I edited it a little bit but the full moon was fun to see during the flight

1 Like

The sun bouncing off the new live cockpit was A M A Z I N G the whole descent where I was awake and it made the flight seem really realistic

1 Like

Thank you!

My goodness they all incredible can’t pick favorite one this time!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’m not a huge fan of taking photos for a night flight so it was one of the rare times where I get to do a moonshot so I’m happy it looks good

Thanks, I guess it’s a good thing if you can’t decide!

1 Like

Great shots! :) 😀

1 Like

Thank you @ThomasThePro!

Absolutely fantastic pics ! They are lovely ! I also made this flight today but with the Air France livery !

1 Like