The Tower kick me for not responding in 1 min

Hey there,

I was doing yesterday my flight from New York to Zurich (Expert Server) and when I was in my arrival I was with Approach, I stand up and went to do my necessities and when I come back I see that approached kick me and he put me a Violation level 2, so what I want to say If someone is not responding for 1 min don’t kick him.

Thanks

1 Like

If you are on an approach/tower/ground ATC frequency you could send a “Stand by” message but otherwise you should not leave your device.

This will likely not be reversed aa you left your device while ATC was trying to contact you.

1 Like

Ok, I will remember it for next time.

1 Like

It’s not the end of the world…everyone makes mistakes from time to time. You shouldn’t have lost access to the Expert Server unless your stats indicate otherwise.

1 Like

I haven’t lost access to expert server but, I already have violation that’s why, and I have never had a violation 2.

1 Like

Everyone receives their first violation at some point. For example I came close to receiving my first violation in nearly 2 years after not turning on A/P before putting my iPad down.

1 Like

If you were disconnected you haven’t received any violation.

2 Likes

Read, Davide. Level 2 for not following instructions.

2 Likes

Woah, wasn’t it changed? I think.

2 Likes

Not following instructions and unable to communicate are two different things.

1 Like

oh ok, thank you for your help.

1 Like

Nop I was connect, but went to do my necessities.

Yes you’re correct.

Yes, Thank You I understand.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help.

1 Like