The topic of upgrading to TL2

It is difficult to raise the level. I tried all the way. I am very interactive, the forum, but nothing changes. Someone can help me

1 Like

Just stick around, you’ll reach it eventually.

1 Like

Hey, the way to upgrade to TL2 is pretty simple. Be active, like, post actively! You’ll get there 😉

Check this out if you haven’t too: Why have I not reached TL* yet?

3 Likes

There are plenty of topics revolving this and can easily be found. There is no need to create a new one and clog up the IFC, however to help you out, please use the link below. Thanks :)

1 Like

By the way, this is the default requirements. The IFC has different requirements, and it’s not released to avoid farming.

1 Like

You should keep engaging with the community often. There is no guarantee that your trust level will change in a matter of days. It may even take weeks just like I had. Keep liking posts, commenting and creating interesting topics that will create good discussions. And make sure you will also receive likes so that the users appreciate your contribution. Try this simple rule everyday for the next few weeks and hopefully your Trust Level will change soon. I hope this helps.

This does take time.

2 Likes

Just a heads up, in addition to what everyone said, it’s not something you can do by just being active for a few days, it’s more about being a consistent member for weeks.

Edit: @Kuba_Jaroszczyk basically said what I was saying

2 Likes

As @snoman said, you have only been here for six days. I suggest waiting a few weeks/months.

1 Like

I think there also very well may be a days number attached to it. You could probably post all day every day, and read every new post, and the system probably still won’t give it to you in less than a week. The default discourse rule is 15 days visited, not sure what the IFC is, but it’s almost certainly >6. It took me like probably close to a month, and I was pretty active. Just do what you do, the reward will come in due time…

Quality over Quantity. I’ve noticed you’ve posted quite a few topics recently that have been closed or are questions that have answers. Make sure what you are posting is worthwhile and productive.

9 Likes