The Thiccest, Butteriest, Landing Ever! (According to Swiss001 Dictionary)

Back on Solo ya’ll! And I was practicing how to land using appr and to tell you the truth, it went pretty successful.

Server: Solo.
Time: Noon.

And now…

ENJOY

26 Likes

It did look like a smooth landing.
However, what exactly is a “thicc” or “buttery” landing?
Buttery is used to describe a food, such as a piece of toast.
Thicc (not even a word) is used to describe the viscosity of a liquid, or the solidness of a solid.

39 Likes

This is defined as “cheating”

20 Likes

No it aint 😈

1 Like

I feel as though you but butter in the title to draw attention because the videos title has grease in it, just my 5 cents. Also awesome landing Autopilot. Also the landing was -15X which is hmm a bit smooth, the video was also slowed down just before touchdown.

8 Likes

Not only that, but you were ~800ft. off the marks! It was a Buttery landing though.

4 Likes

If “thicc” is not a word, than how could it possibly have a formal definition?🤔

3 Likes

I assumed it meant “thick”.

3 Likes

Oh then yeah I agree.

1 Like

Like @Qantas094 said, it was slowed down right before touchdown, and 2, what did you do 100% reverse thrust? 😂

5 Likes

Uhm… I didnt slow down the video

6 Likes

Cool landing! Next time, get rid of the landing aids and try to grease it like that. :)

6 Likes

Ight, will do!

2 Likes

I don’t understand why everyone is saying you slowed down the video when you didn’t.

The landing was not bad, though!

6 Likes

We can all agree that it was still a good landing.

3 Likes

This title 😭😭 I love it!

3 Likes

wait what? its a COMMUNITY so that means comedy is apart of that if @Vidal99977 isn’t hurt about if and stuff whats the problem?

2 Likes

Just carry on. I’m going to start deleting unnecessary posts. The topic is suppose funny whether it was intended or not. Some folks are too serious and don’t know how to have a little fun or leniency on topics such as this one. Folks need to recognize that there is a time to have a little humor and a time when things are down to business.

25 Likes

in my case I jus thought it was funny how some people gave him that side eye lol that’s all I don’t feel my post should of been flagged but hey what can I do…

4 Likes

@DeerCrusher is Right, People don’t know really how to Joke around

4 Likes