The syncronisation between the atc’s

Hi, i saw few times that there are syncronisation problem between ATC’s. The last time, i had a problem today and i have been issued a level 2 violation! Approach cleared me a visual aprroach 31R at JFK and told me to contact tower. Tower cleared me number 2 for landing. A minute later tower asked me to make a right 360 for spacing and i started to do it. Then approach warned me 2 times to contact him/her. At the same time tower cleared me to land number 2 again. Then aprroach reported me! My question is; what did i do wrong? If i need to contact to approach, tower must tell this to me right? I am really annoyed! There must be a contact between ATC’s

1 Like

Hiya @Onur!
Hope you are having an enjoyable holiday weekend!
The first thing I would do is review your replay; look over to see if you can recognize any mistakes made by either the pilot or the controller. If you discover that the controller had made a mistake, I would recommend contacting them to discuss what went wrong or right. Following that, if you still feel that the violation you were issued was unjustified, I would contact Appeals via PM on the Forum. When contacting them, be sure to include a file of your replay, and an explanation of the situation. Our team will be able to sort it out for you as soon as possible.
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers, welcome to the community!
Daniel

Please contact @appeals with your replay. They will review the situation and can reverse the report as well as talk to the controllers.

1 Like