The Sunrise Awakens

No, it’s FL330. ;)

I have added in 2 more photos!

2 Likes

Ah ok was confused cos I saw step climb to FL350

Yup, I edited that out ;D

1 Like

OMG! So gorgeous! Couldn’t decide between pic 8 and 9!
Are you back again? You said you were taking a break
(fun fact: now i am. so sad i’m missing IF’s 5th anniversary celebration)
🙁😢😩😭

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Nope, I’m all on my own in solo…

1 Like

Might wanna fix up the GIF, as it includes the bottom replay bar which doesn’t follow the #screenshots-and-videos criteria.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can crop that out…

You don’t have to link this, I’m fully aware of the rules of this category, but I’m not sure if I can edit out the replay bar.

1 Like

ohhh yeah duh! of course! thx to IF’s “we-are-combining-the-San Francisco-and-Los Angeles-regions” gift for solos! Great news for us! 🙌 (* high five *)

1 Like

If you were aware of the rules of this category, you should’ve known not to include the replay bar at the bottom, which is why I linked it. If you knew you couldn’t crop it out, don’t include it.🤷‍♂️

5 Likes

I vote all! These are stunning. ☺️

10 Likes

It’s a gif mate, it’s not technicaly considered a photo. I’m sure the mods will spare me one photo/gif.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much Tyler!

1 Like

Great pictures as always! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks Julian! Much appreciated :)

1 Like

Amazing! Love them (all FYI) Like the greased landing

Not a big deal at all. Appreciate those attempting to keep the categories but this is perfectly fine!

Pro-tip for BC: If you tap and hold down on the screen during a replay it’ll remove the entire interface so it’s clean and free of UI. Holding again brings it back.

8 Likes

Thanks! I’m pretty bad with the A321, but I’m better with the A320/A319.

@Tyler_Shelton thanks mate, I’ll make sure to not include the replay bar next time 😉

3 Likes

No worries - I have changed my new favourite pictures this month. @Tyler_Shelton has helped my trouble shoot my issue :) Thanks 😂

Wow, I really like the 9th one on final
Looks amazing, great job👍

Thanks @Infinite_Qantas!

@Ondrejj yeah 😄

2 Likes