We’re well into our plans for the planned IFC refresh this summer. So far we have changed our TL3 system, allowed new threads to return, added new moderators, and recently added a new category to help you learn how to use Infinite Flight even more easily.
Our next step is to be able to make sure the rules and regulations of this forum are as clear and as open as possible. To do this, we have introduced a new sub-category. This is #meta:forum-guide and it will host the following:
1) Official rules made and enforced by staff and moderators
2) Guidelines to help with profiles, profile media, and setting up your IFC account
3) Guides to help you navigate and use the tools on this forum
4) Rule changes, changes to the forum tools, or any other relevant IFC information
Reasons for Changing
We understand that there are a number of complex rules and requirements for participating on this forum. This is to ensure that engagement can be as effective and productive as possible, and it helps to keep out spam and unwanted topics and comments.
To ensure that these rules are as open and as accountable as possible, this new category has been made. It ensures that:
1) Rules can be found more easily
2) Rules created can be seen more clearly by users
3) Rules can be linked to more clearly for new users
Our next steps will be to consolidate topics where possible. This reduces the number of locations where rules can be, so users can find these rules even more easily. We will also be bringing a new selection of topics to ensure users stay safe on the Infinite Flight Forum and App.