The Sidestick | One like no other

Hey everyone! 👋

First of all, I had my hesitations to post this as I’m not sure if this edit is allowed in compliance of the new screenshot topic rules, but I decided to post it. Moderators, if you do not allow this please do not hesitate to close this.

Anyhow, I got this nice shot emphasizing the Airbus side stick with a lense flare, my favourite control surface as its fly-by-wire! This was edited in Affinity photo. Enjoy the photo!

Flight details

Route: Patterns @ YBBN
Aircraft: Airbus A321
Flight time: 20 minutes

Thanks for looking, feedback is appreciated!

And as always, until now and the next time, see you around!

Like my style and want to see more photos from me? Say no more! Just click the links below:

February

What a wonderful world
Virtual plane spotting taken to another level! - Part 2
Pushing the limits of virtual photography!
American 2219, contact departure on 118.7, good day!
Sacramento to Los Angeles! (American A321)
Into the sunset
The good ol’ days
A stormy arrival

60 Likes

That is beautiful!!

2 Likes

Well this is absolutely stunning! Wauw!
Great job on this one!

2 Likes

Wauw, absolutely crazy mate.

1 Like

Wowwowoowoeoooowowkoww. cool lighting effect!!

1 Like

Thanks so much guys!

Amazing picture 😍

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Really nice edit, however lens flare is not a feature in IF, so I’d say a filter is still a photoshop.

Seeing as you flew the A321 at Brisbane, I’d say we need the Jetstar livery on the A321 ;)

3 Likes

Thanks man! We’ll see What the mods say.

1 Like

Wow, amazing!

1 Like

Wow! The lighting effect is incredible, and I absolutely love that angle. The side stick is emphasized so well, with the live instruments in the background!

1 Like

Wow beautiful pics with this angle.Love the sun illuminating the cockpit

1 Like

Thanks guys!

I love the picture! It looks so real. But are we still allowed to edit like this?

1 Like

I’m not sure. That’s why In my original post I said that mods can close it if they do not think it complies with the rules.

Wow amazing edit and photo. I think you should be good as you haven’t added anything that doesn’t exist in IF (like planes, buildings, clouds etc.) yet.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too. And many thanks man!

Very cool picture. Love the A320family flight deck!

Thanks for sharing!

The sun reflection isn’t really in IF that much, but I still think it’s fine as the sun is in IF and the reflection itself isn’t really a feature in my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah thats what I was thinking as well. Was mostly taking about planes and other larger features etc. like the new rules uses as example.

2 Likes