The server has died

The server has died.
7 Likes

Can you please expand on that, that’s not enough info

Give us as much info as you can

It appears that the server is alive.

1 Like

Everyone is having the same issue, lets wait for @schyllberg guys!

Who is everyone?

I just spawned in on Expert and it was fine.

2 Likes

the live server did go down for about five minutes it seems to have resolved itself now

1 Like

For future reference:

Just posting a topic with “The server has died” isn’t gonna cut it.
If this weren’t to recover automatically as it now did, we would have very little information to begin troubleshooting with. Getting as much information as possible in the early stages is always extremely helpful, as statistics and errors on our end are usually delayed by a few minutes. Knowing what to start looking at right away, saves us those minutes.

Minimums; at least include which server the issue is experienced on :)

Thank you!

7 Likes

Please close topic!🙂

Thanks in advance!

-Av-Booney

Just because you thought you could tell me what to do, I’m going to do the exact opposite (: (:

31 Likes
W comment
4 Likes

The server did shut down suddenly, but everything is working now. At the time of the problem, the simulator repeatedly tried to reconnect, but the attempts were in vain. 5 minutes later everything worked again.

oh let the memes begin
Or another mod could close it.

2 Likes

🤣 Should have close it Seb, now we are left with this head scratcher:

3 Likes

Damn mans got emotionally damaged lol

3 Likes

They wouldn’t dare.

4 Likes

Or we could just not reply for 7 days 😂

18 Likes

Seb’s got them 500 Level 3 vios ready to generate for anyone who talks about closing this topic, I see. Alright, we get the message. 😂

1 Like

I’ll just be the guy who admittedly is wanting to get involved in the conversation just for the point of it. #TL3 life.

I was here.

4 Likes