The Secrets of Air Force One

The Secrets of Air Force One

Have you, like me always wondered, what are the hidden secrets of the famous Air Force One, the carrier of the President of the United States?

As we approach the inauguration of President elect Donald Trump I wonder, what protection and gadgets does Air Force One really have hidden away? Weapons, Anti-Radar, Something even more secret and exciting?

Share your thoughts…

9 Likes

I wouldn’t be suprised it it had an escape pod like in the movie Air Force One. It pretty much has most things available for use on aircraft

7 Likes

Ive always wondered this. Its claimed by the USAF that they don’t, but then again…Do we really believe that AF1 has no way out?

3 Likes

Perhaps, It can break the sound barrier.

Secretly

6 Likes

They did say that on 9/11. Fighter Jets couldn’t keep up with it…

9 Likes

If you think this has secret features wait until the new modified 747-8s are finished!

2 Likes

It’s waste of taxpayer money.

2 Likes

If it gets finished…

2 Likes

He is just trying to drive the price down. He wouldn’t take away a contract that big from American workers.

3 Likes

Agreed.

He is doing what we should’ve been doing for the last 50 years. Negotiating so we’re not paying $1,900 for a toilet, or $60 for a cardboard box.

7 Likes

I’ve watched videos on this many times…double the Air Force One for double the fun (for anyone who gets that)

3 Likes

I feel like the Air Force one hides mustached aliens in the cargo bay.

4 Likes

Well this is not what I was expecting when I started this thread!! haha

2 Likes

They have admitted they have things that can prevent it from being attacked however they won’t say what exactly just that it’s a very safe plane. Fighter jets find it hard to keep up because every part that has slight wear is replaced so the engine performance would be as good as it can be

3 Likes

As far as the public knows air force one, has flares, anti-radar, and missiles able to be launched. But i think it probably has some type of escape pod like @Chatta290 said.

1 Like

Not to mention refueling capabilities

1 Like

yes agree! just remembered that!

1 Like

The local news down in Orlando did a brief story on some loud booms that were heard over the area back in 2006. Full credit was given to Air Force One as it broke the sound barrier overhead.

1 Like

It also has in flight refueling capabilities

1 Like

on a youtube video abc they said there was no escape pod lol