The screen freezing

Screen freeze, I deleted his game, I downloaded it, and nothing changed

How long did you wait in the Flash screen

Almost ten minutes

Please include:

• Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
  • Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.
1 Like

I have an iPad Pro

Hey there, like most cases to do with issues such a this but have you tried the good old device restart?

And if that wouldn’t work, you can try clearing cache. Otherwise try to re-install the app once more.

Does your screen freeze while flying or being inside the menu as well? If not, then your problem is your internet connection. Try to connect with an other source and check if it’s still frozen.

Heyo!

Few things for you to give a shot.

• Restart your device
  • Ensure that the app is up-to-date
  • Make sure there is a secure WiFi connection

Last resort:

• reinstall and install the app again as it may be corrupted and needs a reinstall

-Blake

1 Like

Hello @USA_ATC , how are you? I made these attempts that you recommended and unfortunately it didn’t work out. Here with these instructions on my device (Ipad pro 2018) the problem persisted. I feel that it is getting worse and worse, but whoever has this problem and has made these temporary solutions and has not solved it, i recommend having a little patience that soon the solution turns and thanks for the temporary solutions.

Take care 😷😉

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that so you even tried reinstalling the app? How much storage do you currently have on your device?

1 Like

You don’t need to apologize. When I saw your suggestions I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it didn’t work. Thanks 😊👏
So … He has a good space and I bought this ipad only for IF.

Very weird. We hit a roadblock on what I can help you out with.

A developer is going to have get to you about this issue :/

Wish I could help!

1 Like

I will share information that can be useful. I use Foreflight on another device and did the test to disable connection to foreflight. I don’t know if it is related to the problem, but when I disabled it, the flow of the simulator improved a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.