The scenery blue me away

A little VFR over Nova Scotia and some of Scots bay in this flight, never flew over this area before just kind of randomly selected it. 12 Noon local time with 30KM visibility at 22000 Feet on the training server.

72 Likes

Amazing pictures! I love the filter.

2 Likes

They bring more realistic aspects to it that’s for sure!

That’s very nice

Beautiful scenery! @CR3W would like this 😉

1 Like

omg yasssss its so beautiful. also the fact that i can see where i live in ur pics is outstanding! hope you enjoyed it! And great pics btw lol

5 Likes

Wow! That scenery is absolutely amazing! Great pictures 👍.

1 Like

I can’t even tell what is real anymore. Great pictures!

When the devs add 3d airports and taxiway lights (and maybe clouds, and eventually fully mapped cockpits), it’s going to be impossible to separate between real and IF.

4 Likes

That second picture is too realistic, great pictures!!

Love the photos especially the 2nd one. Nice pun in the title as well.

The scenery is amazing, love the work the devs have done to make IF better!

1 Like

But I thought the water is more blue, this is a first for me

1 Like

Really beautiful pics and scenery

2 Likes

The water isn’t more “blue” in these pictures because the water levels were higher than usual when the scenery was captured. The higher than usual levels, allowed for more sediment to be picked up and carried by the water, causing a discoloration in the water.

The same discoloration can be seen in rivers carrying glacial output (such as Alaska rivers), which have a teal green color, and rivers in the southern USA, often carrying topsoil and other contaminants, resulting in a brownish appearance.

1 Like

Get a couple thousand feet lower then instant regret.

1 Like

I love the First one!! Look at the picture how clear the houses and scenery look although nice shots.😍🥰😘

1 Like

Love the puns

2 Likes

Glad I could bring some realistic views to your hometown on IF ,thanks for the feed back !!!

Thanks haha, trying to keep it interesting!!

1 Like

One day we should fly @S737IF together just pm me

Note I live in the pacific area

1 Like