The safest community

This is a new acc. I have been here since before you were born.

I had to have chris delete my old acc.

Let’s do some reviewing ;)

1 Like

The IFC is not even that old ;)

3 Likes

I never knew that sherlock. :)
lmao

Why don’t we have emojis on here… (for comp users)

1 Like

Let’s do some Maths

You are 17, Pingu is 14 (both from bios)

17-14=3

You were here when you were… 3?

1 Like

Let’s do some reviewing are there now two sherlocks?

2 Likes

Just right click then click emoij btw

1 Like

Another thing to love about this community: we pick up on humor very very quickly, as shown above.

11 Likes

Right click on what
Edit OHHHHH my

Bruh smh I just found that out… Thanks :) Idk how I didn’t know.

3 Likes

Nahhhh I like online daters

7 Likes

The Safe guarding team is one of the best out there!

1 Like

Yep this is one of the best online communities I’ve seen so far. Kudos to the hard-working mods.

1 Like

Owo b r u h

1 Like

Meanwhile we are tho only ones to comment on this thread that joined before 2018 😏

2 Likes

yeah lol IF and aviation in general are very well-moderated / safe topics - glad I got involved here!

1 Like

I agree 100%. The mods do a great job. And the community as a whole do a great job also of behaving well and acting in good faith in all aspects of the community experience !

1 Like

Roblox would be the perfect game for u :)

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll have to dissagree with you at this point. Ever since I joined, and I’m actually quite old in here, I only had bad interactions with the staff/mods, so I don’t miss saying that they are rude and toxic and etc. , but shout out to the community which yes, is very kindful and helping and etc! That was just my interactions around IF community so take it with a pinch of salt & don’t come throw shots at me xd :)

1 Like

Nah I actually agree with you. They keep this community safe, but I’ve only ever interacted with 1 moderator that actually showed concern and care for me, and he is no longer in the moderator team. I find Schyllberg to be the nicest moderator I’ve interacted with apart from the previous one I mentioned. Still if he really really cared he’d push for this Livery to be fixed which was requested more than a 2 years ago ⬇️ by me and a bunch of mates

1 Like

insert witty Roblox joke here

Jokes aside, while as a moderator for several different things, I do not entirely like how the mods run the forum. However, I absolutely think they still work hard to ensure that the community is a safe place for everyone of all ages, genders, and race can come and indulge in their love for aviation. Frankly they deserve a lot of kudos for their work.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.