The safest community

Hello Fellow IFC members I just wanted to say that as my years of being here this is one of the most safest communities I’ve ever been in because moderators protect the community from online dater‘s and also keeps us safe from any hackers or scammers. I know the moderators were very hard to keep this community safe and for all of us. Thank you you very much for keeping our community safe and a wonderful place for other fellow Aviator‘s to be in and belong. thank you

20 Likes

Yes, this is without a doubt the best community around, all you usually see on others ex. Reddit are trolls, toxic people and just people trying to enjoy themselves.

much different here almost never is there stuff like that and the moderators to an incredible job keeping the community safe and great!

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, the mods and staff put in so much work to make this community to be the best it can be.

4 Likes

Ooh we wouldn’t want them infiltrating an online aviation forum that would be unimaginable.
Nice post, they work hard. ;=/

2015-2017 ifc was the best amiright or amiright :)

3 Likes

You joined in 2019 though. 😂

9 Likes

This is a new acc. I have been here since before you were born.

I had to have chris delete my old acc.

Let’s do some reviewing ;)

1 Like

The IFC is not even that old ;)

3 Likes

I never knew that sherlock. :)
lmao

Why don’t we have emojis on here… (for comp users)

1 Like

Let’s do some Maths

You are 17, Pingu is 14 (both from bios)

17-14=3

You were here when you were… 3?

1 Like

Let’s do some reviewing are there now two sherlocks?

2 Likes

Just right click then click emoij btw

1 Like

Another thing to love about this community: we pick up on humor very very quickly, as shown above.

11 Likes

Right click on what
Edit OHHHHH my

Bruh smh I just found that out… Thanks :) Idk how I didn’t know.

3 Likes

Nahhhh I like online daters

7 Likes

The Safe guarding team is one of the best out there!

1 Like

Yep this is one of the best online communities I’ve seen so far. Kudos to the hard-working mods.

1 Like

Owo b r u h

1 Like

Meanwhile we are tho only ones to comment on this thread that joined before 2018 😏

2 Likes

yeah lol IF and aviation in general are very well-moderated / safe topics - glad I got involved here!

1 Like

I agree 100%. The mods do a great job. And the community as a whole do a great job also of behaving well and acting in good faith in all aspects of the community experience !

1 Like