The Racoon From a Sunny San Francisco to a Sunset in the Space City

With the release of the A350, like everyone else, I wanted to fly with it but I didn’t have the time for an actual long haul flight with it. I decided to use the United A359 and fly from San Francisco to Houston. Currently the 772 is used a few times a day on this route so I can see them replacing it with the A359 when the 777 becomes outdated in 15-20 years. United won’t receive any A350s until 2027 so you could make the case that any flight with it is realistic. My total flight time was 3 hours and 2 minutes.

Flight Details

Route: IAH-SFO / KSFO-KIAH
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
Airline: United
Flight Time: 3 Hours 2 Minutes
Route:

Lined up on Runway 10R as a company A350 climbs off of Runway 1L with the parallel departures in progress Ascending through the bay with the other A350 turning to the West Leaving the Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area Cruising At 42,000 as we put our Oxygen Masks on Flying over the vast deserts of Nevada Starting to descend into the Bayou City as Golden Hour Approaches The rosy pink moon looms above the A350 as we start our visual approach toward Runway 33R It was a busy approach and a little shaky but the view was tremendous The new best cockpit on final approach, sorry A320 fans On the ground as the sun sets below the hazy horizon

Please let me know your thoughts as always, and I always love responding to comments so please leave them!

21 Likes

Love these! Amazing shots!

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL pictures 😍😍

2 Likes

Wow! I thought my A350 views were great but your pictures are just amazing! Thanks for sharing the A350 in all it’s beauty!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

The A350 made these pictures a million times easier to look good! But I’m really not a fan of the new United Livery on it

1 Like

The lettering could be a bit bigger probably, but still the A350 looks great!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know that, I’m about to make another post so I’m going to go make sure the text is big enough!

1 Like

Wasn’t referring you your text, but the UA livery. Sorry that I wrote it that unclear!

1 Like

Oh haha, I’m not a huge fan of the new United livery either except on the regional jets for some reason

1 Like

I really like the new livery on most aircrafts (especially the A320), but the find would have to be bigger here in my opinion like I said above.
Looking forward to your new topic!

1 Like

I think the new livery is nice, but the text on it is too bland and boring for me to like, and I just made the new post 😉

1 Like