The Progress at KPDX

SLC is getting a much needed renovation too, pretty excited to see PDX getting one too but I have to agree with USA by saying I do not like those carpets

1 Like

I don’t know. By comparison I agree. But hey, we still have the old one for sale.

I love KPDX and im excited to see whats to come with it. They do need to expand the south security checkpoint. Its to small IMO. I wish i lived in Oregon and called this airport my home airport. But I like DEN too.

Sure I live aways from KPDX, but it’s the closest non pure regional airport to me.

Do you know what airlines are going be based at that terminal

I would assume it would be united regional. I have also heard rumors Concourse a is going to be remodeled and Horizon will take the new extension

Nice thanks

Completely agree… the carpet just throws me off not going to lie.

2 Likes

I would roll with that.

I flew into KPDX last summer on a Delta A321 from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl Airport. Wonderful facility!

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/pdx-airport-expansion-takes-shape-amid-spring-break-travel/283-9b43304c-262e-4753-8eff-bf9dd30c44f0

Bumping as this recently came out.

It adds some detail into the progress of the new terminal! Really great stuff!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.