The Problem I have…

So I have a problem….(not blaming the app)(never looked better)….As the recent 21.3 update has been released I was excited to play, however as the phone I use (IPhone 7 💩) is very old and low on performance compared to newer phones, I think it has reached its end of use for Infinite Flight, what I mean is whenever I try and run the app I am met with a constant dead end of app crashes and very low fps, now I have tried these tricks already, (lowering rendering quality and etc, clearing storage on my phone, purchasing storage on my phone, deleting and re-downloading the app), that’s all I can think of for now I may have done more, so if anyone has anymore suggestions (other than get a better devise 🙄) please let me know! Thank you 😊
-Carson

1 Like

There is a thread for devices, I’ll link it here in a second, but I run the iPad Air 3rd Gen and at max performance just have to keep it hooked up to the charger.

Here is the thread it is for 21.2 but should work for 21.3,

But as I said the iPad Air 3rd Gen does me good. But it is also better to have two devices sometimes, one to kill time and for other things (phone) and an iPad or tablet to run IF.

2 Likes

Okay thanks, I’ll check out the link :)

1 Like

I gotchu

3 Likes

Thanks again!

1 Like

Beat me to it, but yep here is the link to the topic. Thanks @Alec

2 Likes

Thanks…love this community ❤️

2 Likes

Hey, we are happy you are apart of it, it’s always nice to have more friendly pilots in the skies!

1 Like

Thanks to you guys I’ll be back in the skies before you know it! :)

1 Like

I phone 7 is really old I don’t know how long you have had it for. Sad news but it’s true however the software on Apple devices at some point ages out and no updates will be provided. Whilst apps like infinity flight keeps getting better and progress onwards your phone can’t handle the updates (that’s my guess it can’t handle the updates) due to the iOS that it is on is old. How I know about this is my gran when she tried accessing pdf downloads on her emails they wouldn’t work this is with the Mac OS. Anyways she had that for 10years and the guys at the PC shop said it was heavily outdated, so her only option was to get a new computer and this time it is not an Apple, cause Apple I found out you can run into issues when at the last update for your Apple device comes out. I hope this helps kind regards Infiniteflight-Pilot
Edit:This is if nothing else works

1 Like

I have Iphone 7 and it works perfectly fine for me

It depends on your phones storage capabilities and I very obviously don’t run my phone exactly like yours, however after using the link and changing my settings I’ve been able to complete two flights back to back so I’m sure things are working again, thanks everyone!

1 Like

I have 3gbs left of 32

THe last update for Iphone 7 will be in September 2022

Ios15 if im not wrong or later

Everything is working now since updating my settings but I completely understand you, I have my birthday coming up soon so I’m probs going to treat myself to a newer model or possibly Android, thanks

Like I said not all devises are ran the same.

1 Like

No problem. The good thing is that you won’t lose any subscription progress cause of when you link the account up to your account here it will automatically recognise you. So either way you have a win win situation by the sounds of things.

1 Like

Absolutely! Thanks again