The Plane Highway in the Sky

Interesting Video :)

16 Likes

Wow! Jet Fuel is cheaper than gas for a car!

3 Likes

It’s a bit Varied it’s being bought in huge quantities so it won’t cost as much but some say it does cost more then diesel or petrol

3 Likes

Very interesting!

2 Likes

Global flight wink wink

3 Likes

It should be, airplanes are not the most efficient :P

2 Likes

@Natzoo Those are contradicting statements. You said “It should be” as if you were agreeing but then you said airplanes aren’t efficient which is the opposite.

2 Likes

It should be cheaper because airplanes consume more fuel. Way more

2 Likes

Ok. Now that makes more sense.

2 Likes

I really liked this very interesting . This rule should be implemented for global. Although I think some nimrods will just fly whatever route they want for the crossing of the Atlantic . I can’t wait for Global :) I always heard about this but never really understood this video covered everything thanks:)

2 Likes

Interesting video!

2 Likes

I love his videos! I literally just watched that

1 Like

I was just complaining to myself about this today while flying in SoCal. I always use flight plans and use airways and VOR’s to get to my destination. So when I am obviously flying a route on an airway MILES away from an aircraft flying “wherever” and that aircraft is on an incept course and does nothing about it…well that’s just inconsiderate.
Global may help the problem for a short time. The amount of players online atm isn’t enough to fill the regions/servers, so when global is released the aircraft in each region may thin even more. Might be a very long time before we have traffic problems.

1 Like

I’ve seen like 2.89 in NYC, 1.69 in Myrtle Beach. Is it like 30¢ for 10 gallons to a 777 or something?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.