The Petrified Forest park and Coconino forests of Arizona in 10 replay screenshots

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃

AND SURROUNDING DESERT AREAS

Welcome aboard as we take this little jet out and about around the deserts and forest surrounding Show Low Regional Airport in Arizona. We flew north out of the airport, banking around the Petrified Forest and cruised around the Coconino, Tonto and Apache-Sitgreaves national forests as well as a few other surrounding areas.

Hitting a cruise of 40,000 feet in the little CRJ, we were able to have a little look around as see what this area looks like from the air thanks to the HD scenery. I could have kept flying on and on but limited fuel saw us heading back to the airport before dropping the sightseeing passengers off back at the terminal.

Departure: KSOW (Show Low Regional Airport).
Arrival: KSOW (Show Low Regional Airport).
Server: Casual.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃

19 Likes

Excellent photos, amazing job

1 Like

Beautiful!

Cut here. That’s sad, I would have liked more pictures lol

1 Like

It’s tempting to post more than 10 when flying around these areas haha

Looks beautiful, great shots!

1 Like

My mind when I saw the title:

What in the world is the Petrified forest? 💭

And now I know!

1 Like

I’d never heard of either, but spotted it on the map nearby the Coconino and had a look. Wonder what scared it so much?

1 Like

Thank you mate

Nice scenery spotting. I love it.

1 Like