The Perfect ATC Test

Each member of the Infinite Flight Expert Server ATC team, IFATC, remembers their ATC test as they conclude their journey to join the ranks! This test evaluates ATC recruit’s abilities to effectively manage an airspace while demonstrating the ability to employ key skills! No two tests are the same but with an understanding of fundamental ATC tools you’ll be able to ace any scenario thrown your way.

Follow along and plug in with me as I show you how to successfully complete the perfect ATC Test!

thumbnail

ATC Recruiting

ATC Training

158 Likes

Nice tutorial! Those taxiway diagrams and runway markings look great… 👀

21 Likes

Yes! Just in time for my practical 😁

10 Likes

Great job @Tyler_Shelton now lots of people are going to benefit from this massively!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been considering joining IFATC and this should help me get a better view of things.

1 Like

Thanks for the great tutorial as always! This will be a great help, and a good reference compared to some of the older videos.

2 Likes

Another awesome video tutorial Tyler! I see y’all teasing us with the 20.1 new taxi map feature…

5 Likes

I miss when I took this test.

2 Likes

Really good tutorial. Like your modernizing the videos 😀

Tyler, you are doing great things for this program… Keep it up!

2 Likes

As someone training for the practical, this is very helpful, as older videos can fall outdated with new features! Thanks Tyler!

Thanks, everyone! Really means a lot.

10 Likes

Fantastic Tutorial Tyler! Very informative and loving the tunes at the end!
Happy Flying :D
Cign

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks Tyler as always :)

wow it’s great

When community realizes there is a turn crosswind button…

5 Likes

Yes!!! Yes! Yes!! This is perfect Tyler!! I’m retaking my practical next Thursday!

1 Like

Great Tutuorial!!

Great catch! This is actually a new feature coming in 20.1.

11 Likes