The Official Freedom One Simp @ KLAS

After returning back to Las Vegas for one more week, I had the opportunity to catch my lord and savior “Freedom One” or N500WR. I’ve attempted multiple times since this liveries announcement and everytime, it’s come down to it being nighttime, a schedule change, or I’m in a completely different state.

With that said, i’m happy to say that i’ve caught the beauty in some great evening lighting! Enjoy :)

A Bananabus

American’s A321neo, been trying to catch one of these for a while!

Here she is! Freedom One

Funny enough, caught it’s twin G6 not too long ago. This is N88WR, G6 being N188WR.

I’ve also made a features request on N500WR not too long ago, it’d be greatly appreciated if your support was shown for it! Have a great day <3

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

60 Likes

Awesome pictures! I love the Freedom One livery. I hope it comes to my airport soon, it only came once before but I was busy :(

1 Like

Ah, here’s the rest of it 😉

2 Likes

That freedom one livery is one of my favourites! Lovely shots as always!

1 Like

USA < Banana

Edit: That’s why

1 Like

Kam finally admits he’s a simp 😮

Nice photos 👍

1 Like

I have openly admitted i’m a simp for Southwest Airlines multiple times in my past and in my IFC bio :)

1 Like

Double simp now ig

1 Like

Amazing pics as always @Kamryn 😍

1 Like

Wow! Stunning pictures!
Great to see the ‘Freedom One’ but also the A320/321NEOs and the Gulfstream in these great light conditions.
Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Definitely tough conditions to shoot in actually 😂 You have to get a really good track with the aircraft otherwise it’s blurry. 2 out of 15 Freedom One shots came out in focus so you could say I got extremely lucky haha

1 Like

You’re not as slick as you think, @RTG113.

Epic shots, Kam! Freedom One is sexy.

6 Likes

Awesome photos! the freedom one is obviously the best! ahah!

1 Like

Beautiful pictures and heavy quality! The SW-Freedom one is wonderful! 👍👍

1 Like

Wow, is all I can say. Beautiful shots, beautiful lighting, and some shiny planes. After Freedom One arrived in Vegas its next stop was SNA (for the first time). Unfortunately, I missed it since it was late at night. But! It’s coming in later this evening so I’m going to try and catch it.

1 Like

Good luck 😉 I hope to catch it in SNA one day too!

1 Like

Well, that was a misinterpretation from my side then and makes the results even more impressive! Glad it worked out in the end :)

1 Like

OH, AND WHOS THAT?! IT’S MR. MVP, SIMP!

1 Like

Mr. Quote Abusing

Quote abusing? Nahhhhh, I would never…