The Noon flights from MMMX

I am back with more pictures of planes taking off from various airports around the world

The daily departures out of Mexico City MEX/MMMX
The departures out of Mexico City used both runways 05L and 05R I did this on solo mode and the flight was just the takeoff and the photos are slightly edited

Aeromexico 787-8 flight AM7 floats up for LHR

United Express E170 UA1089 rockets out of MMX bound for Houston TX

United Airlines 737-700 flight UA1066 lifts off for Newark KEWR

After the United 737 disappeared into the vast blue sky above this Aeromexico 737-700 rotated quickly off the runway bound for Mexicali

Shortly after the Aeromexico this Qatar Airways Cargo 777F lifts off for Zaragoza Airport on it’s way back home to Doha

After the big heavy flies a safe distance away from the airport ATC clears the Volaris A319 for takeoff bound for Durango

After the Airbus its Boeing’s turn to have the runway as this Mexicana 717 blasts off for MMTJ

A Mexixana Express lifts off for Acapulco as its buddy ascends out of sight

KLM Boeing 747-400 amazes the crowd as it departs back to base at EHAM

Air Canada Rouge A319 flight 1983 closes its gear doors as it flies vacationers back to Toronto

15 Likes

Very nice pictures! Nice topic too.

I have just one thing to suggest:
It looks like you’re taking off with an extremely high angle of pitch. Just around 10-15 degrees will do 👍

9 Likes

The takeoff pitch is for fun and to show you cool angles of planes taking off from airports around the world

4 Likes

Waooo, I look at them and I am amazed by the photos and the accompanying narrative, excellent work!

1 Like

@NathanD pitches the aircraft on purpose. I think it looks cool 😎

2 Likes

I could hear the pax screaming from here,

no jk

Really nice pics!

2 Likes

These are great! Hope the MCAS doesn’t work properly.

4 Likes

The stall horn is there to remind you that the plane isn’t a rocket 😉. Great pictures though 😂

2 Likes

Oh, ok. It is cool when you put it like that 👍

1 Like

Nice screenshots! I love the 717 ✈️

1 Like

in the cockpit:
WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP
STALL STALL
pax:
HOLY S**T! WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

1 Like