The next update, well, updates...

I know people are getting tired of hearing about the new update, but are there any other things that are CONFIRMED other than the A320. yes I am aware that there is a post similar to this but the post included Ideas, not confirmed new features. As always, much love! -Adam

2 Likes

There will be UFOs.

15 Likes

Interesting.

• New airbus flap setting (1,2,3,full) for the A320 family
  • Autoland A320 family
  • Throttle bug fix and other bug fixes

But I agree: I also expect more than new planes.

2 Likes

Do we know if the 777’s will get autoland?

Where is the autoland proof? Can someone post the picture on here.

It’s an “approach” mode that has an auto land feature with it. Currently it’s only out on the 737-700. I’ll take a screen shot of the approach mode button and post it here in a minute.

5 Likes

Hopefully it will not.

Why don’t you want autoland?

For those who play IF with heart and soul, the Autoland thing is the most useless feature of all.

17 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I understand your feeling, but some people would like the option for it.

1 Like

I understand!

It makes IF realistic, if you don’t like it don’t use it. It will come in handy though if conditions are extremely foggy

5 Likes

1 Like

For those that want a realistic simulator, autoland take us another step closer. I got bored of point and fly a while back, so I have been flying real world IFR since about December. I haven’t used the autoland on Live yet, since my choice of planes is the 737-900 and ERJ 175, but I will give it a try if an opportunity comes along for a low visibility landing, I think that would be pretty awesome.
Being able to bring this feature to a mobile sim is a pretty incredible accomplishment.

9 Likes

I also handly only. However Autoland is nice to have and sets them apart from other simulators. Once and every while I enjoy having autoland.