The NEWEST SoFlo -> SoCal Connection!

NOTE:: this is NOT January’s trip, that will begin this Friday

South Florida 🏝️😎🍊 and Southern California πŸŒ΄πŸ“ΈπŸ„ are 2 of the most densely populated areas in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Both of their primary cities ( Miami 🏝️😎 for SoFlo and Los Angeles πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ for SoCal ) attract MANY tourists a year from all over the world. Recently Miami 🏝️😎 has been BOOMING in population due to Florida being much cheaper to live in compared to other states mainly California and New York. Since the ties between the 305 🏝️😎 and Hollywood πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ are very big, this is one of the busiest air routes in the country. There are MANY departures from MIA to LAX everyday and if that wasn’t enough, even the other not as big cities like Fort Lauderdale 🏝️πŸ›₯️ and West Palm Beach πŸοΈπŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈstill maintain at least ONE daily departure out to LA! Over on the west coast though it’s quite a different story, the only airport that really connects the two massive regions over there is LAX. The other area airports mainly stay within the west coast or the Rockies, and their only transcontinental service is usually to New York City πŸ—½πŸŽ due to the busy traffic between both metropolises but today that changes, American Airlines has started flights between Miami 🏝️😎 and Santa Ana. A city in Orange County about an hour and a half or so south of LA πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ it is the closest airport to Disneyland 🐭🏰 located in the nearby city of Anaheim. I was really excited for this route especially since I prefer flying to smaller airports rather than the big hubs like LAX so join me as we do this transcontinental journey!

Flight Info

Origin: Miami Intl πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ( KMIA )
Destination: John Wayne/ Orange County πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ( KSNA )
Flight Time: 4:53
Boeing 737-800 ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

Gate D2 is hosting the party for the new flight to Orange County, here is the star of the show a Boeing 737-800 who had came in from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄ yeah, transcon on a 737? AA should have considered the A321 instead. But it’s a new route, so it should hopefully change soon πŸ™

POV: your a pushback tug

Rotation was pretty late but we are heavy for a 737 so no surprises there, anyways see ya later MIA πŸ‘‹, SoCal πŸŒ΄πŸ“ΈπŸ„ here I come!

β€œLucia, do you know why your here?”

β€œBad luck I guess.”

Seriously I’m ready for it!

Didn’t climb too high because of our weight so FL320 is going to have to do it, this was shot by passenger Sammy from Minneapolis, cool pic btw!

Still in Sammy’s seat, about 4 hours later we flew by the mighty Grand Canyon of Arizona! πŸœοΈπŸ”οΈ we’ll be approaching SNA soon!

Started out descent a few minutes before Palm Springs, seems like a cool place to visit!

Fast forward a bit we are now of final for Runway 20R at John Wayne airport!

Now SNAs runway is EXTREMELY SHORT, 5,700ft to be exact, so no time for buttering here, you butter here = you roll off onto the freeway’s surrounding the airport and this flight was no exception to that rule but on the other hand, welcome to Santa Ana!

Gate 5 is hosting the arrival party for us MIA passengers, Sammy grabbed a cupcake along with a friend of his with a PET BISON 🦬 strange world we live in. Anyways, the 737 will be returning to Miami 🏝️😎 in a few hours. Hopefully this flight proves successful since it was actually pretty fun to do, stay tuned for Friday for my upcoming skiing trip and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‹

12 Likes

I find it weird that ther is an orange county in florida, california, and North Carolina

2 Likes

Yeah but I mostly associate it with California at this point, even as a Floridian

2 Likes

Yes it is, you should visit sometime

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize I was on this flight!

1 Like

I’ve never heard South Florida referred to as β€œSoFlo” before. Sounds pretty cool tho 😎

1 Like

That’s a lot of info. Uh, em. I’m pretty informed about your route. Haha.
Great screenshots!

1 Like

@NonStopsAviation what trip are you doing on Friday? And then you did the inaugural trip from Miami to Santa Ana today in game?

1 Like

Eagle County! and yes I did it today

1 Like

Doesn’t have the same taste as SoCal lol but I still use it

1 Like

So you’re going from Santa Ana to Vail on Friday right?

1 Like

No, pretend IF exists in IF I did this flight in IF in IF and I’ll be doing MIA β†’ EGE in IF as if IF was the real world ( ik it makes no sense )

What do you mean IF exists in IF, you’re doing it in Infinite Flight? You’re doing MIA-EGE on Friday on Infinite Flight

1 Like

Yeah, basically Infinite Flight exists in Infinite Flight ( theres a phone in the cockpits with it on there )

There’s a phone with the Infinite Flight on there in the cockpits? So you’re going back to Miami and then do MIA-EGE or just do MIA-EGE on Friday?

just MIA β†’ EGE Friday ( this flight wasn’t canon )

1 Like

Well that makes sense cuz you’re just trying out that inaugural route from MIA to SNA but then on Friday you’re going on a trip to Eagle Vail to which I have never been there before

1 Like

Same

Can’t wait to see that MIA-EGE trip this Friday @NonStopsAviation

1 Like

Just wait till June πŸοΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡»πŸ‘€