The new NonStopVirtual Experience #DontBlink Promotional Video

Welcome to my newest creation! Get a better overview about NonStopVirtual and join if you want!

Apply here: http://nonstopvirtual.site/join.php

Video (Image is the link):

I hope you enjoyed the video. If you did I would appreciate feedback and/or a vote in the poll below about the video. Thanks for watching and have a nice day!
~Mobile Aviation

0 voters

16 Likes

this editing… is amazing! my hobby is video editing and i am shocked when i saw this! i really couldn’t stop smiling

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I am glad I could make your day slightly better :) . The video took me the longest though so I am very happy that you liked it!

2 Likes

i need to learn how to animate and transition text like that

2 Likes

I don’t know what you use to edit, but on iPad the only thing you can do to make transition like that, is to use Keyframes… On PC there are better ways too, in some programs at least, but sadly I am limited to the iPad… I would search for Kinetic Typography if you like this type of videos or watch the ad for the iPhone 7 called „don’t blink“ which inspired this video.

2 Likes

i use sony vegas pro lol

1 Like

This video is really well made! Which software were used? It’s inspired by apple ads tho 🤫

3 Likes

Oh… Then there a most likely way better ways to make this kind of stuff

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true! That’s why I put #DontBlink in the tittle (the ad I was inspired by). Thanks for the kind words though!

4 Likes

this frame made me chuckle
Screenshot_20200621-151528_YouTube

4 Likes

Thanks mate! This kind of feedback keeps me going! I highly appreciate it

2 Likes

:) I don’t wanted it to be too serious. Glad you noticed

2 Likes

looks like this topic… took-off

sorry

3 Likes

Jokes are always appreciated ;)

3 Likes

This is literally the best thing I’ve ever seen on the IFC. The editing is exceptional 😍

3 Likes

Great video and well done. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank you mate! Wow! You make me so happy! I really can’t thank you enough!

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Phenomenal editing! Bravo to you 👌🏻

2 Likes

Looks great, Max!

2 Likes