The Motor City Flyout @ KDTW // Mar. 7, 2021

The Motor City Flyout @ KDTW // Mar. 7, 2021

Server: Expert
Event Type: Flyout
Time: 1900 Zulu
Event Location: Detroit (KDTW)

Hello aviators! I recently hosted an event in Detroit! This was such an amazing event and I cannot thank everyone enough for their participation. We had about 39 signups and truly made Detroit semi-realistic for about 45 minutes. I would also like to give a special thanks to @Chicago_Aviator for Co-Hosting this event and for his outstanding controlling! I cannot wait for other great events like this in the future! Enjoy!

1. Sitting at Concourse A waiting to push.

2. Others chillin’ at the North Terminal.

3. Taxiing to RWY 22L.

4. Rotating off into the blue.

5. Starting the departures out of Detroit!

6. Two sisters saying farewell.

7. Roaring out of Detroit with others in sequence.

8. An awesome parallel departure between two rivaling aircraft.

9. A slightly different picture from the previous parallel departure.

10. Arriving into good ol’ Cancún.

Which photo do you like the best?
  • Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 6
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 9
  • Photo 10

0 voters

Hope you guys enjoyed these shots and event! Special thanks to all pilots who participated too! Thanks so much for making this event a huge success. Cheers!

Make sure to check out the Spring Break Series coming out later this week!

25 Likes

Awesome shots cooper! Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

Thank you! Thanks for showing up :)

1 Like

I do be chillin right in front tho 😎 other than that great event and great pics!

1 Like

Awesome shots! That event was amazing!

1 Like

That’s me taking off!!! Thank youuu!!! 😍🙏🏾

1 Like

@DeltaFox Thank you! Thanks for coming!

@Nightt Thank you! It sure was memorable. Thanks for taking part!

@flybarroso You had an awesome takeoff. Thanks for coming!

2 Likes

Amazing photos! To bad there is no option for all :(

1 Like

Great photos as usual! @Cooper_Marcukaitis

1 Like

Thanks! It is too bad there’s no option.

1 Like

Thank you! Thanks for being ATC and Co-Host as well! I’m sorry I forgot to mention you in the topic :(

1 Like

I think I’m in photo 8, vacating on another runway - so naturally voted pic 8 but pic #7 @flybarroso take the top position. Thanks @Cooper_Marcukaitis for this great event and also to @Chicago_Aviator to volunteer ATC control.
Looking forward to your spring series in anticipation @Cooper_Marcukaitis 😎

2 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t able to go, looks like you guys had a good time!

1 Like

Finally someone knows the the a359 isn’t a rival of the 787 it’s a rival of the 777

1 Like

@tjb0709 Yup, that’s you in the A359. Honestly, it’s one of my favorite shots I’ve taken! Thanks so much for the support as always, tj! I’m looking forward to the series as well :)

@IF_KGRR It’s a shame… we had an absolute blast! Hope the NYC event was a success!

@Airnico_9962_on_YT It’s debatable, but I too think it’s more of a rival of the 777.

Thanks for organizing this awesome event, it’s the second event of yours I’ve attended and I didn’t regreat. You may expect me for the next events you will make!!!

1 Like

Thank you! Thanks for coming as well! Be on the lookout for the Spring Break Series! Signups will begin very soon :)

1 Like