The Most Well Constructed VA

What’s up forum members!
IFPM bringing you back to the “The Most…” Series. Today’s topic will be:
The Most Well Constructed Virtual Airline.
Now some of you may be saying, "What…
image"

But hang in here with me. If you know of a virtual airline that really lives up to the “Best VA around” I’d like to see it! It’s about time they get recognition ;) however they CANNOT be your own virtual airline.
So what are you waiting for? Start a typen…

4 Likes

International Cargo Group…website:http://internationalcargogroupif.weebly.com/

4 Likes

I have got to say I was incredibly impressed with this website. They have their own newsletter?? @PlanesForLife you must be one proud owner :)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t people just pick there VA ? If IFPM were a virtual airline it would be pretty good, you guys are always active and our out there helping people, and promoting your cause, so basically you would be the best non VA. Anyway back on topic probably travel Sky or big bear VA :)

4 Likes

@Gman a smile crept over my face when you said that. Thank you for the shoutout. But IFPM is not a VA and only helps VA’s.
So keeping it on topic I have to agree that BigBear is probably one of the best ;) (heck I have to say that because I’m a pilot for them😂)

1 Like

Aww, thanks! If only we had more pilots!

1 Like

I would fly for you but one…I don’t like ethiad irl…and two I am already in three VA’s and IFPM

1 Like

So sayeth the great BigBear CEO and probably truth ;)

1 Like

But the best organizations on IF have to be IFES and IFPM

3 Likes

You don’t like Etihad? How come?

Well thank you sir :)

Cough IFYT Cough

You’re a va?

Probably would say Big Bear. United is also good.

Side note: should I add this to the website?

2 Likes

No, we are a group.

1 Like

This topic is specifically for VAS.

Norwegian obviously because it died before it started.

5 Likes

On the website…

I’m not one to brag but I’m proud of what me and my staff have made as not just a company but Un fact a family, here the link enjoy: http://hlavelle499.wixsite.com/ventureairinfiniteva

1 Like

I have to say that website is pretty decent :) but you have as of yet to explain why it’s decent ;)

1 Like