The Most Fun Places To Fly To

This isn’t related to favourite places, this is funnest which can be most challenging etc.
…As there is a thread about the most boring places to fly to, I want to know what people think are the funnest countries/cities to fly to!

Personally it would have to be Tivat, Montenegro! With the circle to land approach on runway 14 and a 20 degree turn onto runway 32, it is pretty challenging, beautiful and really fun to fly into!

1 Like

Flying to Paro yesterday was pretty fun! Beautiful scenery + Challenging approach = Perfection.

1 Like

Nice! I always struggle there lol

1 Like

I don’t need to explain:

• Lukla
  • Saba
  • LCY

I fly to them a lot, and in solo I land big aircraft there

2 Likes

Ok thanks!!!

That said country, not place. if they want to talk about a country, they can go there, but a city or something, they use this topic, similar, but different.

Also people answering the question have not listed a country.

1 Like

The ALOHA STATE is the best place to fly

1 Like

Ahah! Honolulu then?

yes Honolulu is my favorite area as it is beautiful scenery along with volcano mountains. I can also practice military training with C-130H/J and F-22 departing from HNL which is an international airport and a military base.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

Australia & New Zealand is amazing 🤩

2 Likes

Yup! Really wanna head there irl!

I have australia but not new zealand, not on pro subscription :(

1 Like

Oh :’( When you get it, you’ll love flying around the best regions!

I have the best regions without pro. The best regions for non pro is Florida California Caribbean Washington State Colorado and ofc Hawaii. I have purchased Florida Caribbean Washington State and Hawaii as an IAP before 10/2017. 10/2017 is when pro got released and you cannot purchase regions via IAP.

1 Like

Ohhh that makes sense

1 Like

And the Canaries scenery Fuerteventura, GranCanaria Tenerife are amazing too lovely scenery there… a Suggestion for a Flight ✈️ 🙌🏼 🇪🇸

1 Like

Been there many times! Irl and in IF! I love it!

1 Like

🇵🇬 Papua New Guinea for Sure❕Above Australia and it’s Paradise. The Highlands in the middle have the most challenging airports

1 Like

The KDCA river visual into 19 is fantastic. Always fun to fly around DC

1 Like