The Most Enjoyable Pre-Trip to Curaçao

Since today was Caribbean Day, ATC was featured for Miami and the Caribbean cities and I ended up choosing Curaçao. This is a pre-trip going to Curaçao by flying from St. Louis to the 305 🇺🇸🌴😎 the night before I actually do my trip to Curaçao. So here is my pre-flight down to Miami.

American Airlines Flight 2087 - St. Louis to Miami 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A320-200
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport
Destination: Miami Int’l Airport
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 2hrs 47mins

Here I am at Gate C6 at St. Louis Airport getting ready to board this lovely, exciting ride on the A320 down to MIAMI 🇺🇸😎🌴. Let’s go

Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff as we are about to hop on RWY 30L for a beautiful, clear evening departure out of St. Louis. Let’s Go!!

And off we go!!! 😆 as we enjoyed that fun takeoff 🛫. Off to MIAMI 😎🌴🇺🇸

And yep, catch that dusk sky as we climb up to our cruising altitude from the right wing. Hmmm, Just thinking about spending a night at my Grandma’s house before we leave to Curaçao the next day. LOL

And we are cruisin’ and it’s getting dark at FL350 as the flight attendants prepare service for the passengers. How about just beverages and I have my own snack. Maybe Oreos onboard with a Sierra Mist? Welp, on our way to Miami.

OH MAN! 😆 We have begun our descent as we make a left turn through Marcos Island in Naples Florida 🌴😎 for our approach to Miami-Dade 🌴😎🇺🇸

Flight Attendants, prepare for landing for Miami International Airport RWY 8L as we see the 305 🇺🇸😎🌴 terrain with the Fontainbleu view. Oh Yeah.

50, 40, 30, 20, 10, Touchdown through a nasty weather filled with wind gusts at MIA spotting a Swiss A330-300 in the background

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 305 😎🇺🇸🌴 MIAMI!!! as we just crossed RWY 8R after a safe, but apparently dangerous approach due to wind gusts spotting a rare EVA Air B777-300ER at Concourse D. LOL

And we are here in Miami, arrival at Gate D25. So now, it’s time for me to exit this aircraft and proceed onto baggage claim and take the taxi home to spend a night for tomorrow’s actual trip to Curaçao 🇨🇼. How exciting is that? I’m ready

Thanks for viewing my flight report

7 Likes

I think this is out of order lol

1 Like

I have edited the photos and now they are in order @Ritesh321

Noice pictures btw i like the sunrise climb

1 Like

That’s actually sunset climb because I wrote dusk in that scenario