The Most Enjoyable FlightCast Episode

Which episode was that, I have listened to latest and first few episodes

2 Likes

Loved the Jessie Roberts episode and loving @Mark_Denton’s humour (humor for my friends on the other side of the pond!) ;-)

3 Likes

Dont think I have a favourite. Quite like ones where Mark and Jason just talk about the sin and updates.

2 Likes

Proably 28 or the mod con episode

2 Likes

I like the LiveFlight ones, Dev ones, Tom’s and ofcourse Airport editing one.

2 Likes

Episode 24. Enjoy!

LiveFlight one was very interesting

I was mentioned in episode 28 when Jason was talking about Toronto

lol I’ll have to relisten to that. The mods make fun of me for wanting to be in 😂 So you are lucky

1 Like

I was in the Facebook live stream when he showed the IFATC chat the very first comment he showed was my joke question to ask is it free 😂😂😂

Dang 😂 Start out isn’t something juicy lol…

The last one with Joe sitting on Mark’s lap was pretty good. And let’s not forget the cat who made it on LiveFlight, coconut.

Yes yes joe sitting in marks lap was one of the best moments

Are these videos or audio podcasts?

You haven’t heard of FlightCast, the one and only Infinite Flight Podcast? Well in that case I’m glad I created this thread :).

http://www.google.com/m?q=flight%20cast%20audio&safe=active
Go there and you can find all about FlightCast and about @jasonrosewell who is the podcast host. I can promise you it will not fail to be amazing 😂

Still fairly new here, only started flying live the other day. :-)

Thank you, I’ll check them out tomorrow!

I think EP 26, the summer of the dreamliner was the best

I listened to that one in the car so I can agree that was a very interesting one.

How bout this episode for a dominance of the RWA portion 😳

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.