The Most Embarrassing Moments on Expert Server

Hi guys, what is your most embarrassing moment on the Expert server?

3 Likes

On a busy day tuned in to New York Approach, I descended to the wrong altitude and had to execute a missed approach, adding an hour to my total flight time.

1 Like

My most embarrassing moment was I forgot to deploy spoilers when landing

1 Like

I don’t wanna talk about it…, have a nice day

5 Likes

No comment there either @Infinite_Qantas

No comment.

I landed at KMSY with no gear on accident 😳

Thankfully the airport was empty

3 Likes

Though, I think this topic is similar to: what is your uh oh moment…

If the reverses wouldn’t be open, this wouldn’t be as bad ;)

1 Like

Just now… I guess…

There’s already a thread for this: What is your “Uh oh” moment?

1 Like

I was taking off from an FNF… and… I… forgot to put up my landing gears until I was at like 12k ft

1 Like

It would’ve looked like a runway crossing, but it was a landing…

1 Like

Not necessarily. This topic is more focused on the expert server and embarrassment.

Sometimes i wish people would just appreciate topics instead of trying to close them

3 Likes

I always freak out whilst landing…

1 Like

I once went on the expert server and landed without spoiler,flaps,or gear hahaha

not only that there was a ATC lol

Yeah, I know… I do tend to forget the spoilers when not familiar with the arrival airport, hence this looked somewhat familiar at first. But then Insaw the reverses and knew what might have happened ;)

1 Like

Flying British Airways, on their fat A380. Upon touchdown at Heathrow, the A380 turned into a ballerina.

1 Like

My a320 turned into a ballerina. @Will_A witnessed it…

I did a fully configured landing without one little aspect (the gear…) once too. Landed, deployed it on the runway and made a go-around afterwards…

——
Also on the ongoing discussion: I think the topic is kinda similar to the one linked above, but that’s not upon us to decide nor discuss in public.