The most beautiful route you can fly in Infinite Flight!

The most beautiful route you can fly in Infinite Flight in my opinion!

The shots were taken on the Expert Server, and the route is, very underrated, Palu (WAFF) to Jakarta (WIII)! Just a simple 2 hour domestic hop across Indonesia 🇮🇩 !

Just a simple flight plan to whoever is interested:

WAFF EMSIV BPN PKY TAVIP DKI WIII

The Photos

This route is so beautiful and special because of the spectacular scenery. Once you takeoff from WAFF, you have to climb very steeply to not crash into the mountains! Just like Geneva! And I’ll let you discover more on your own. This route can be flown with Citilink’s A320, Batik Air’s A320, and Garuda Indonesia’s Boeing 737-800, if you are a Boeing fan. Definitely my favorite route so far. Go on, give it a try!

43 Likes

Well, surely @Waffs will be proud of you 😉

3 Likes

Oh you bet :)

4 Likes

Im gonna say it before that El Classico guy says it…
El Classico (EGKK - LFPG) is just as good!

Nice shots!

4 Likes

People have flown this so many times which probably bored them from their interest of this route, or…there’s absolutely no beautiful landscape to see below…

2 Likes

Yes, this is why I INTRODUCE THE NEW CLASSICO

1 Like

Yaaaaaay New Classico!
Wake up to reality…

1 Like

Amazing flight, should I also do that flight??? 😉

1 Like

Yes yes definitely

1 Like

Great photos!

1 Like

I haven’t really touched Indonesia on Infinite Flight. But with this scenery, I will have too…

2 Likes

Trust me you gotta try this one.

Would recommend the approach to VQPR and VSTS

1 Like

I have never traveled to Indonesia in Infinite Flight, but I can tell it is a beautiful landscape, I will have to buy tickets to travel there.

1 Like

NOW is the chance to fly this route with ATC! Expert Server

Bump because yes

1 Like

The Landing looked like butter to me. Nice Shots!

1 Like

JFK to KEF is the most beautiful route or any flight where you fly over Greenland, and Iceland always so beautiful with the glaciers and snow

1 Like

Phuket- Kai Tak is super senic

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions!