The most basic transatlantic flight I somehow haven’t done

There are a lot of transatlantic routes either going from the USA 🇺🇸 to Europe, Africa or Asia and even from South America to Europe, Africa and Asia as well I’ve done a few but in terms of live flights, only 4 one from Miami 🏝️😎 to London Heathrow 🇬🇧☕️ and back and Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 to Rome, Italy 🇮🇹 and back which was and probably will be always my favorite flight I’ve ever done except for MIA → CLO but there’s one that really basic which in my opinion, is the PERFECT flight to get into transatlantic flying in IF it’s one of the worlds busiest air routes, it isn’t too long clocking in at 6 - 6 and a half hours. The flight I’m talking about is

JFK → LHR

Yeah the classic, New York City🗽🍎 to London Heathrow 🇬🇧☕️ yeah I know, it’s weird that I’ve done some pretty strange routes and still haven’t done this but I’m doing it now so leave me alone, LETS BEGIN!

Flight Info

Origin: John F Kennedy Intl 🇺🇸 ( KJFK )
Destination: London Heathrow 🇬🇧 ( EGLL )
Flight Time: 6:08
Boeing 777-300ER ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

Hello guys live from a foggy JFK airport! Here is the magnificent Boeing 777-300ER I’d be flying across the pond to London! 🇬🇧☕️ sadly this gate didn’t have a view from inside of the terminal so I had to come outside but being honest, it’s so much better outside since your up close to these metal birds 🤩

A fuel shortage cost us an on time departure, but hey? Fogs gone! Here we are blasting out of JFKs Runway 4L saying goodbye to The Big Apple 🗽🍎 off we go to the United Kingdom! 🇬🇧☕️

Climbed up to FL350 for our journey across the pond, look at this engine view taken by some lucky person sitting in flagship first, it really sucks that when the 777-300ERs and Airbus A321Ts are retrofitted, they’ll get rid of those seats but after all, business class is the norm now so it makes sense! But just look at that sunset, ITS GORGEOUS! 🌅🤩

Its a cold, dark night in the North Atlantic Ocean, Nobody is around, American Airlines flight 100 is cruising at an altitude of 35,000ft on its way to London 🇬🇧☕️ the crew have tucked everybody in bed, what could go wrong?

Nothing 😅 everything’s fine but since there’s nothing to see, I’ll catch up in 3 and a half hours or so!

LAND AHEAD! We are now officially in Europe after like 5 hours after leaving JFK, but it’s not the UK 🇬🇧 it’s Ireland 🇮🇪 but there close by so we’ll be over England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 in a few minutes which means it’s almost time to descend!

Wakey, Wakey London 😀🇬🇧☕️ it’s time to start your day with a cup of tea 🫖

Sun shot! 🌞📸 let me know if I should do these more, they look really nice!

TOUCHDOWN! Welcome to London Heathrow Airport! I’m finally glad I got to do this flight and even though this isn’t my longest, it sure felt like it! Mostly because I didn’t sleep AT ALL since 6 hours is too short for sleep but its still nice that I was able to fly from the USA 🇺🇸 to the UK 🇬🇧 in that time, you can fly from Miami 🏝️😎 to Santa Cruz, Bolivia 🇧🇴 as well maybe that’s a route for the future as a retro flight since AA doesn’t operate it anymore sadly.

POV: a bird flying down to Greece 🇬🇷 looks below at LHR seeing an AA 777-300ER and a Swiss Airbus A330-300.

Stepped off the plane to walk next to the powerful metal bird that flew us across the pond and since we were next to the tower, I had to sneak it in to, It’s just a nice tower. But anyways it’s time to find some tea ☕️ since I’m pretty exhausted but thanks for joining me on this adventure! I’m planning on making a Faroe Islands 🇫🇴 trip one day let me know if I should do it but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

16 Likes

Cool shots!

1 Like

Thank youu!

1 Like

sweeeeeeet pics!

1 Like

I do that with a badge of honour

1 Like

It’s pronounced wake’ wakeh’ lond’n it’s time to startt you’ d’ w’ a cu’ o’ tea

1 Like

Gorgeous shots mate! Gotta do this route sometime, I haven’t done it either :)

1 Like

Its a MUST do

1 Like

Idk why but I only do transatlantic flights between the US and Turkiye

I don’t blame you, Istanbul is a nice airport to fly into!

1 Like