The Most Awesome Flight!!

What’s up forum members!
IFPM bringing you back to the “The Most…” Series. Today’s amazing topic will be The Most Awesome Event you have ever attended or hosted.
For me it’s an easy pick. I had the privilege of hosting the FlightCast 1 Year Anniversary Flight event with @jasonrosewell making his distinguished and honorable appearance. The event had many attendees and the flight has been ingrained into my memory.

What are you waiting for? Comment your best, enjoyable, awesome, amazing flight!

This Series is Hosted and Promoted by Infinite Flight Pictures Media

2 Likes

On my 12th birthday, I was able to get a private flight with David from FDS, just for my birthday. That was pretty cool. I consider that an event. It’s also technically a flight

2 Likes

That sounds intruiging. Real life or IF? Sounds almost like a real life event

No, Infinite Flight. I’ve never flown in a GA Aircraft. Only commercial. Someday, maybe

That really does sound special :)

Excellent looking event you hosted @SkyHighGuys !!

@Flightfan84 it was actually a crowded busy event with awesome ATC supplied by IFATC.

1 Like

ATC cleared me to land my 787 at KASE probably since iOS didn’t get the update yest and I I appeared as a smaller aircraft

My favorite was the Air New Zealand celebration flight, I was the host and many people came.

1 Like

I’m glad. Do you have any pictures?

Of course, I’ll just find him.

1 Like

Funny haha yeah the FlightCast anniversary was right after the android got the new 787 update

I’d love to see so,e memories :) I actually have a whole photo file saved just for my podcast flight. So many memories

1 Like

Here they are, they took forever to upload.

1 Like

Looks like one heck of an event!! If you want you can join the IFPM kickoff event and make some memories there! ;)

1 Like

I can’t unfortunately, my live expired :(

1 Like

What update?
I see some beta testers.

787, ios hasn’t gotten it so it looked like I was a smaller aircraft

1 Like

so this is old?

This event was yes ;) what event sticks in yo mind