The mighty wind!

The wind sure is howling in the Socal region this evening! I managed to keep it from flipping when I touched down at San Clemente earlier, but WHOA BOY that approach was a BEYOTCH! 😆

4 Likes

I’m so glad you made this post letting us all know how windy SoCal is. Some great reading material. Top notch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Sorry if it was a little ho-hum, but I couldn’t help but feel excited that I got my aircraft down in one piece. ☺️

3 Likes

So, not crashing is worthy of a forum post? Let me go make 773 posts and congratulate myself, brb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was really windy yesterday as well.

There’s wind everywhere

are you just one of those people that loves to rain. on others parade? are you gonna judge my grammar? dont you have a YouTube video to be commenting on?

3 Likes

Mr. Diaz, I’m so very sorry I upset you with my post. I’ll watch myself from now on. Thank you!

3 Likes

I believe the phrase is Rain on other’s parade[quote=“Gavrilo, post:7, topic:87130”]
judge my grammar?
[/quote]

And yes, I am (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Not at the moment

2 Likes

Glad to hear it sunny

What is with you anyway? Did your old lady make you sleep on the couch or something?

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of pointless posts, sorry to burst your bubble. (☞゚∀゚)☞

Oh…and it’s “sonny”, not “sunny”…sonny! LMFAO!😆

1 Like

I can only try so hard, but you still miss the bigger picture. Shame

By the way…you didn’t burst MY bubble. I’ve been attacked by alot better people that you! If you don’t like what people put in here, then don’t read it. I find it hard to believe that you don’t have anything more productive to do than try to knock people down when they get excited about accomplishing something.

2 Likes

Who’s attacking anyone? Me pointing out that there are a lot better topics to talk about than letting everyone know it’s windy in SoCal is hardly attacking you. Me stating that not crashing is worthy of a post, that’s the essence of your posts. Don’t get triggered, I’m only helping you out, lel.

I didn’t miss anything genius. I’m just trying to figure out how your life could so empty that you could find this much pleasure in being such a jacka$$.

If you can’t say something nice, then why do you have to say anything?

Like I said, I’m helping you out, whether you see it or not, not my fault. Have a good night.