The MD-11F is Awesone!

I’m in love with this aircraft! I’ve recently flown quite a few routes with it, and I’m amazed at how good it is to fly and land; I feel it has excellent aerodynamics. I’m sharing a landing I did today with it (EHAM-KORD)

11 Likes

bro that plane is crazy

2 Likes

I agree with you, but it’s amazing, isn’t it? 😁

By the way, Welcome to IFC! I hope you have a great time here ✨

You have earned Topgottem seal of approval
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Good landing but I would recommend engaging reverse thrust a lil latter on. As it gives you better control over the nose decent, and keep the nose form gouging down.
You can also see this irl. Its quite unique to the md11

2 Likes

Go check out @FedExVirtual and there MD-11F one of my favorites and they have lots of routes in the MD-11 I enjoy it!

2 Likes

Nice self promotion:/

2 Likes

It’s an excellent promotion 😂✨

You know, one particularity of the MD-11F in IF is that the nose is too easy to control. 👀, if you can see in the video, it never went down on its own; I had it under control the whole time.

Interesting. I fly the passenger version of the MD-11 ALOT. I Thought the physics were the same. I mean I guess that would make sense because you land with more wight and you have more ballest

1 Like

I mean what do I know I only got 700hours in the plane.

1 Like

Yes, I believe they have the same physics. However, personally, in all my time flying this wonderful aircraft, I have always had absolute control over it. It has never lost control during landing or suddenly pitched down on its own (as is often the case with the 737, 319, 320, etc). I love this plane for landings :)

1 Like

thanks very much

1 Like

thanks for all the support

1 Like