The maximum time Infinite Flight can run before crashing

Hello, I am wondering what is the maximum time i can fly in Infinite Flight without the game crashing.

1 Like

It depends on device, background apps, traffic in the area

I don’t know if there’s a specific time that Infinite Flight crashes. I have seen someone fly 85 hours before.

1 Like

If you have good WIFI and no background apps and you are plugged into a power source, the app has no reason to crash. Also if you have an old boxy device, obviously, the app has more reason to crash.

I managed to fly for 45 hours straight on a budget phone and within areas with high traffic. I also flew the A350, which tends to heat up my device quite a bit, especially in high traffic areas. It probably would be able to handle more than that, but I didn’t have more time for long hauls to see what the max would be.

1 Like

Earlier today, it was 3 minutes for me.

6 Likes

Is that a record high for you?

2 Likes

Lately, there have been some reported issues of the simulator crashing as well as some other apps on Apple devices. I know the team is hard at work making sure this doesn’t happen in the future! We just have to tough it out right now while they patch it.

1 Like

Longest I had was 74hrs then my phone (galaxy is S10e) overheated

Currently 50 hours into not closing IF on my phone, or turning my phone off for that matter. It’s an Android. You can find me at Easter Island right now :)

1 Like

That would be 70 Hrs 50 Min to be exact!

Until you crash into a mountain.

Lol, jokes aside, there are ways to make it run longer. Right now, it’s a bit uncertain.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.