The Max is Back @ KLAS

Another special day (and for the past week) as the United 737-Max 9 has returned to service flying from Vegas to Denver and Houston. Southwest’s maxes are also returning to service next week! Currently, 5 are parked on our apron.

I also captured a few more special liveries and aircraft and I now have Topaz Sharpen as an editing software, things got a whole lot crispier.

We’ll start with the max as it was the first departure of the day.

Heat Haze ruins this spot now which really sucks, in addition, The Max had a way longer takeoff roll then other aircraft so that only increased the Heat Haze, It did give a nice backdrop!

Sun Countries older livery arriving with a smooth touchdown.

I realized the messed up heat haze over at the other spot and decided to move for arrivals.

United’s 737-800 wobbly on the landing.

I went semi-@andrewwu style on this one 😏

“Wiley the Bison” with that red blinking light. 🦬

One of my favorite WN liveries, Arizona One!

Also recently fitting with Split Winglets 🥰

___

This is quite special, Vegas has no published CRJ routes but this was the substitute :)

Skittles has made a return 🌈

Big Engine Bananabus saying Howdy!

You knew I wouldn’t end a topic without the Bananabus 😋

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

54 Likes

Great pics!

FIRST

1 Like

Disgusting photos as always :(

I really hope you know I’m kidding, these might be some of your best!

1 Like

Thanks! I work my hardest on these and I love compliments 🥰

7 Likes

Amazing photos as always @ItsBlitz!

bananabus is going brrt

1 Like

Oh yes, this is what I like to see!

Good job Blitz, that UAX CRJ was also interesting!

1 Like

It’s definitely a very interesting background (also for the CRJ)! Great pictures as always, it’s great to see the MAX as well as some other very cool liveries in front of cool scenery and a blue sky. Very well done, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Wow! Fantastic shots you got here. Well done!

1 Like

Sadly those backdrops will go away as summer rolls in, the heat haze ruins them now 😢

1 Like

Great photos, I’m in love with all of them.

1 Like

Heat haze is such a bad thing for spotting, as as soon as the weather gets nice to be standing/walking around spotting and you want to get sunny conditions you have to be very careful with the positions you choose. I am still very much looking forward to the approach pictures and other adapted ones, which are really amazing as well!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.