The Majestic Mountains of the Andes in the Best 787 Livery

Lima, Peru to Santiago, Chile. LATAM Boeing 787-9, and for the record, the LATAM 789 is the best livery in IF and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Anyways, the flight was 3 hours long on the dot, but I took a little bit of a longer route where I hugged the coast for better views. The Andes are visible from the left side of the plane for the duration of the flight and they are beautiful!

Wheels-up out of Jorge Chavez Intl. Climbing over downtown Lima The Andes from the left side of our plane climbing to 38,000 feet The beauty of the LATAM logo Even the belly of the 787 looks good! Starting to descend through the mountains and valleys The view from the jump seat as we prepare for our final descent Flying over the last of the mountains into Santiago Approaching runway 17L Touching down with the beasts of the Andes looming in the background

Please let me know your favorite photos and your thoughts!

11 Likes

Damn. Just damn. This has to be one of the coolest photoshoots I have ever witnessed with my human eyes. The fifth from last one really caught my eye. I love the 787 in the foreground and the mountains in the back.

2 Likes

I can’t disagree with this!

Nice pictures

2 Likes

B-b-but its eurowhite.

2 Likes

Little concerning right there LAN 787-9 livery is way better.

But the Andes are a very beautiful region to explore

1 Like

B-b-but it looks AWESOME

1 Like

Looks the same to me, all eurowhites do.

1 Like

Haha, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Nice pictures!

1 Like

Amazing pictures! Love the jumpseat one!