The LOT Dreamliner up in Space?

G’day all, so today I posted a would you rather poll here and you had to pick from let’s see… 5 options and the Dreamliner won so I set out to the Bahamas and took my Dreamliner up to space and voila I was in space within a matter of minutes. Before you say why is the landing gear down? I know it’s down and it’s because of the way I got to space. I will be posting my best pictures from the month of September very soon, on October 1st to be exact. The pictures are in order from least favourite to favourite.

image Nassau (MYNN) to I wonder where…? Space if you hadn’t already guessed

image LOT Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner

image I’m pretty sure it was noon so let’s just say once again some time in the afternoon

image Solo

If you want to use my picture for a post, YouTube thumbnail, Instagram post, etc please PM me.

31 Likes

Great editing!

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Looks nice, but how did you got into space?

1 Like

Basically just spawn in at any airport and then wait 10 seconds or more and then press the hamburger icon and leave it for a minimum of 20 minutes then unpause the game and then wait a few seconds then leave and voila, but do not advance during the replay or it will return you back to the start. I found the bug by accident.

2 Likes

I’m going to try that. These are really great photos!

1 Like

I think that’s a LOT for that plane to handle huh? 😉

pun intended lol

Btw great photos!

2 Likes

WOW. That’s a LOT of puns you have made.

2 Likes

I tried once to go to space on casual and I received a violation (although people says it is impossible but that happened to me, so I wondering if it’s possible to go to space on solo?

1 Like

Maybe you were accidentally on training?

1 Like

yeah that may be possible, I had a fighter F-16

I did not know that the Dreamliner would reach space.

I think you know I love LOT ;)

Amazing pictures! They look a LOT better in space.

Thanks guys, I might try another later… or pre global.

Woah that 3rd photo made me speechless! Amazing job my friend! :)

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Welcome to the community @Levbogdanov! Reply or PM me if you have questions or need anything. 😃

1 Like