The Lisbon Fly-out!

No worries, it was gonna be low key kinda tight for me anyway, so enjoy!

1 Like

I don’t have a A339 going to Madeira unfortunately as that’s very Unrealistic

1 Like

It is realistic, TAP do fly their A339 on LPPT- LMPA routes particularly high peak periods.

Ok I’ll park where no one reserved a spot!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Alright then…

Not that i recall TAP flying A339’s there…

1 Like

@lalabo let me pushback!!!

There’s no conflict behind me…

You should check out on YT!
Have a great one to Heathrow!

1 Like

I’ll check out later!

Lisbon is hectic Right now Guys!

Hope you all enjoy your flights to your desired destination!

Sorry I could make it

1 Like

That’s okay!

It’s becoming a chore in LPPT, still waiting for pushback.
@lalabo get those planes up in the air quicker! Issue immediate take off instructions to get a better flow.

1 Like

I had the same issue too!

@lalabo didn’t even clear me to pushback when there was no conflict lol

Sorry i overslept

1 Like

No worries!

Us as humans always do it😂

1 Like

If only it was that easy. There were 3 different controllers for only 4 frequencies, so you can tell how busy the airport was.

I was instructed to gate hold, so there was not a line up of more than 6-7 aircraft at the runway.

Please understand the enormity of traffic and trust us controllers:)

3 Likes

It’s not about the conflict.
It’s about how long you will have to wait in queue for departure.

If you were given immediate pushback clearance you would have had to wait a minimum of 30 minutes in lineup making it hard for the tower controller.

3 Likes

There’s no criticism on you, in fact I tagged you wrong. It meant to be for tower!
I accept it’s a difficult operation and you have done excellent work. Once I connected to tower frequency I can see the work is excellent also, so no complaints!
Earlier there’s a long hold whereby planes in the queue are still holding even as arriving aircraft landed, there’s a lack of flow there &well those on final with inappropriate approach speed.

2 Likes

I understand now…

Thanks

Hello everyone once again!

I hope you all have reached your assigned destinations safely!

I just want to say a massive thank you to all members for joining this incredible event today!

Check out my other IFC events right here: The Incredible Heathrow Fly-Out! The Brilliant Bristol Fly-Out! The Larnaca Fly-Out!

Warm regards,

@If.EnglandYT

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.