The iPhone 5s running IF

Do I may be getting a iPhone 5s soon and I wanted to know what is it like running Infinite Flight. I will use it for when I am out and when I don’t have my iPad with me. I just want some personal feedback about how smooth it is running IF (I won’t be running apps in background) and how it feels tilting the device. Sorry if this is a duplicate but I could not find a topic on this. Vote in the poll and leave some feedback in the comments 👇👇 and also leave your reccomend settings for IF.

• iPhone 5s is great for IF
  • iPhone 5s is good but you can get better
  • iPhone 5s is terrible don’t buy it!

0 voters

I have my setting on high and very high. It gets laggy when the battery drops under 20% and it gets warm if I’m controlling a busy airport.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Hamza_Adan!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, even though it was negative @AmericanAirlines

1 Like

Hello! I have IF on my iPad mini 2 (32GB) and my iPhone 5S (64GB). I have no problem using it on my iPhone but the controls buttons are really small and sometime you want to press something but you touch another button and it’s a little bit annoying… That’s why I mostly fly on my iPad. Sorry for my bad English. Hope I could help.

1 Like

I have everything on Very high, high …
Iphone 5s works great for me :), it’s not lagging

2 Likes

Controlling on 5s… 😱

If it happens that i use my 5s for IF, I intentionally go solo or FF server for flying, cause i cant properly fly on such screen)

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback guys

I have been using my 5s for a while now for IF, pretty good quality! Just save up storage a little if you plan to get Live+ :)

1 Like

As with any small screened phone, do not buy it! It can be hard too press the exact button.

1 Like

I have the 5s and I can set everything to very high. Sometimes it will get framey when you set airplane count to very high.

1 Like

I recently bought a new phone, not solely for IF, but I’m glad I did. It’s a Samsung Galaxy S7. I don’t know what your budget is or if you even like Android (Who doesn’t?? LEL) but if you want a phone that has absolutely no lag and runs everything on max, this is the phone for you. The screen is super bright and clear and the easy game launcher options let you take screenshots and record gameplay if you want. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

Try getting the SE, same size.

1 Like

M using iPhone 5s 16 gb and it works perfectly smooth without any problem
But it gets warm in busy airport

1 Like

I am Using iPhone 5s and m having same problem

1 Like

I use a 5c which is worse than the 5s and it works fine. I just can’t max out settings in busy airspaces

1 Like

Works fine!! Like it a lot. Just make sure you have a charger near!

2 Likes

Ok it is now confirmed I am getting the iPhone 5s, any more feedback? 😜👍

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.