The Infinite Flight Longest Flight Time Records Database

104 hours 52 minutes total on the A350-900.

First leg, (scroll up) was 45 hours 52 minutes, second was 59 hours on the dot. Two landings, 43,000 miles, a whole bunch of continents. I took off from Jaipur and went south towards the South Pole, crossed it and went north towards SFO, followed the west coast all the way up to Alaska and then crossed east over Canada before… stalling on approach to ORD. Here are the last two screenshots I got

Won’t be long before @iidvdii beats me

13 Likes

No words!

giphy

6 Likes

Thread has been updated :)

2 Likes

What amazing achievement dear
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Big congratulations

✌🏻

3 Likes

When you do this ?

2 Likes

Took off I think Tuesday late night and landed this morning.

2 Likes

@Suhas 😳

3 Likes

Yeah that was when I was planned for JFK, had to sort of wing it (pun intended).

Original plan was to just fly around the world and beat the nonstop record, but my device was doing surprisingly well. So I went for it and to be honest my little iPad Mini 4 was still going strong at 104 hours in. Only reason I stopped is because it was just too boring for me, I missed doing short flights 😂 Big props to all the Kuwaitis and everyone else on the leaderboards, it takes serious dedication. It’s safe to say that I won’t do this again any time soon, I’m done haha

4 Likes

You do amazing work dear @Suhas I will try to do more if the simulator not crash .

3 Likes

@TheAviationGallery

Why delete my records from leaderboard

My record with stop it 69:31

I didn’t understand

1 Like

Kafoo D7omy @IFSA-Abdulrahman

1 Like

Mashallah you have enjoy !! 🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

You should be number 10 I think .
Dear @TheAviationGallery can you pleas update the list .

Thank you dear .
I’m really proud of my records .
✌🏻

1 Like

Oops! I missed that. I’ve added it now!

2 Likes

You are of course proud of you, someone who travels 100 hours and is not proud of. You are proud of our country;)

1 Like

Will dear I try to break your flight time hours and this what i get to .
👇🏻

Actually i stop with 127 hours .

7 Likes

Wow 🤩🤩🤩

Great job

You are truly legend

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 Likes

Guess you were right after all.

4 Likes