The Infinite Flight Longest Flight Time Records Database

Thank you my friend ;)

2 Likes

I will fly with you for the most hours ;)

3 Likes

Nice shots keep going!

3 Likes

I’m hunting for that nonstop record…see me up there in a week or two.

2 Likes

What is the best cruising alitiude if I’m trying to get top 10 with 77L? Speed?

@AndrewWu’s own guide

*I got over number 10’s record using this, if you use it you should be fine dd3dfba85145e9872684c7ff2157204ab1b1229b_2_820x221

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

poor phone

1 Like

danggggg @Suhas 😳

2 Likes

To add to this, if you want to fly “normally” that chart is pretty accurate. If you want to get creative you can get much much more out of it. Using single engine cruise, I calculated 53 hours and in practice that ended up being 51.5.

1 Like

Wow. Some of you have some real dedication and great devices lol

1 Like

I’m still waiting for dear @TheAviationGallery to update the list .
I know he is busy but can’t wait for update the list .
☺️

1 Like

This isn’t a continuous flight, but this was very long for me. My total flight time was 34 hours and 59 minutes.

I took of from JFK flew to Taipei (16 hours)

Then I did a turn in Manila, then a turn to Hong Kong. Had ATC the ENTIRE time, just not crossing the Pacific.

After arriving in Taipei from Hong Kong I flew to LAX, ATC my entire descent! It’s so cool going from Center, to approach, to tower, then ground

4 Likes

I saw you at Hong Kong!

1 Like

awesome dude super. Which device your using ?

60 days has passed meaning I can’t edit the topic anymore. I’ll create a new one.

3 Likes

That’s not cool .
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

2 Likes

This was my longest non-stop flight 62HR of flying with A350 but unfortunately the server was disconnected.!

Callsign:Kuwaiti 006🇰🇼

1 Like

73:33 nonstop. Kinda mad because I had 20 more hours in the tank but suffered a crash

1 Like

Un-editable will do another.