The Infinite Flight Herald | Your Weekly Infinite Flight News!

5949D478-5C9C-4EC1-98AA-56AB5B0B9E8A

Website

The Infinite Flight Herald is a reliable source for all your Infinite Flight news, we cover many different subjects as well as doing some more fun things too. Like…

IFC Member of the Week

Top IFC Topic of the Week

Best Screenshots of the Week

and more to come in the future!

@infiniteflight_17
@bbrockairbus
@Captain_Young
@IF_KGRR
@plane_guy12
@Steven_Tellmann
@BennyBoy
@Zhopkins
@DEGAviation
@The_Real_Plane_Spott
@ORDspotter
@PrestonThePilot

If you are interested in joining the team and becoming a journalist for The Infinite Flight Herald, please send a PM to @bbrockairbus

This topic is for information only, the very first edition will be out as soon as it’s ready!

Scan this QR Code to subscribe to the mailing list!

The Infinite Flight Herald is in no way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Infinite Flight LLC.

27 Likes

Thanks @BennyBoy for joining the team! You’ve been added to the Journalist list.

Thanks @Zhopkins for joining the team! You’ve been added to the Journalist list.

2 Likes

@FlyIf_0011IFPA see the quoted text above.

1 Like

@FlyIf_0011IFPA please send PM

1 Like

It’s great to see all these new blogs/content creators popping up!

8 Likes

Thanks @DEGAviation for joining the team! You’ve been added to the Journalist list.

1 Like

Thanks @The_Real_Plane_Spott for joining the team! You’ve been added to the Journalist list.

1 Like

This sounds super cool! I hope you guys the best of luck with it in the future!

3 Likes

Thank you @DeltaFox

1 Like

Thanks @ORDspotter for joining the team! You’ve been added to the Journalist list.

2 Likes

Thanks @PrestonThePilot for joining the team! You’ve been added to the Journalist list.

1 Like

Update: the first edition is expected to be released on 2021-04-05T07:00:00Z

1 Like

I can’t wait for it to be released.

1 Like

Update: The first edition is expected to be released on Monday.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it @bbrockairbus!

1 Like

Great to know!

Hello!!

Me and the Touchdown Zone Representatives are extremely excited for this partnership with the IF Herald! Cant wait to get your content to more locations and more people!!

-Blake | Editor in Chief

2 Likes