Just submitted :)

2 Likes

I’ll welcome you slightly early ;)

3 Likes

Glad to have you apart of the club! :)

1 Like

And I’m happy to be part of it to!

1 Like

Have you heard of this VO? Do you like GA? If you answered no to the first question or yes to the second question, you should join. 😉😉😉

3 Likes

Do you like General Aviation Aircraft?

”If you never try, you’ll never know” - Jo Miller

We, at the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club want you to join us as we fly General Aviation! Even if you don’t like it/never tried it… Flying in a group like this might change your perspective!

Join Here

5 Likes

Join us for our event! :)

The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club is ready to have a great 2019! With that, we want to start hosting more realistic (Real world) events. Here’s the first of many IRL depicted events from the GA Club.

Hoping to bring even more members in @Balloonchaser

1 Like

The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club is proud to be taking part in the farewell flight for our dear friend, mentor, and pilot; @Matt as he departs from his Presidential position in BAVA ago focus on studies. We wish him the best of luck on his future projects and endeavors.

Join the event:

1 Like

It’s GA Day on the Expert Server! Expect an awesome day!

The following airports will be open on the Expert Server:

Teterboro (KTEB), White Plains (KHPN), Long Island MacArthur (KISP), Martha’s Vineyard (KMVY), Bangor (KBGR), Atlantic City (KACY)

Make sure to join The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club to be involved with everything that’s going on today externally and internally!

5 Likes

The Journey of a Lifetime!

The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club is proud to begin our journey around the world in the TBM! This journey will begin in the United States and take you throughout the world through a series of ~72 events! The IFGA Club is excited to announce that Delta Virtual will be joining us on all legs of our journey and other VAs will be joining us on the legs that go through their VA region! Get prepared for TBM Mania!

Don’t Miss Out! Events take place every Thursday

Our First Leg:

I need to talk to balloon chaser about joining

1 Like

Weekly Update

April 22nd, 2019

Around The World Tour

After a highly successful first leg of our Around The World Tour (With Delta Virtual), we are excited to continue this series and venture this lovely world that we live in right from our phones/iPads/etc!

Leg 1 Statistics
1 VA Partnered
20 TBM-930’s
Lots of Laughs and Fun!

Join Us For Leg #2:

Welcoming The CubCrafters XCub

6,765 Likes, 609 Comments - Infinite Flight (@infiniteflight) on Instagram: “GA Pilots rejoice! As we continue to build our next airliner, we’re also upgrading our taildragger…”

It’s always an awesome surprise when you hear that a new aircraft is being worked on by our developer friends at @infiniteflight… But it’s even more awesome when you hear that it is a General Aviation Aircraft and that it fits in your VA/VO’s fleet! We are excited to watch as this Cub gets developed and as we begin to get our hands on it!

Continuing the Internationalism of our Club

Did you know that the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club spans over 25 countries and 17 time zones?!? It’s amazing how the world can connect through a GA Club!

Deputy President Position Filled

Everyone knows that it’s key to have a functional staff when running a VA/VO. Over the next couple of weeks I will be filling our positions with real world pilots (Student, Private, Commercial, Retired of any aircraft type). This will help us exceed expectations and lead to us doing great things. Without further adieu, Welcome @Captain_Hoss to the IFGAC Management Team! Chris is a Student Pilot from Australia and is training on the Piper Worrier and the C152. Please join me in welcoming him on this journey! Chris is going to be an awesome asset to the IFGAC Management Team!

Fact of The Week

General Aviation generates more than $150 billion in economic activity annually and creates 7.6M jobs! - Source AOPA

Isn’t that amazing?!

Join The Team

5 Likes

Hello! Just applied! How long does it take to get added?

1 Like

Hi! I have a question, is there any test that I have to pass? Also, is the pilot logbook optional? Thanks!

There is no test that you have to pass but we do hold our pilots to high standards in terms of their level of skill. Logbooks are actually suspended right now until we fix the system up a bit after mishaps.

Hope that you apply soon!
Jack

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the reply! I really want to apply but here are some things;

• I don’t have Live at this moment
  • Do I have to use the logbook when it returns to service?
    Do these things affect the joining process, or no? If no, I’m applying now!

All good. Just get live as soon as possible for your enjoyment in this club. When the logbook returns to service, you do not have to utilize the logbook but we will highly recommend using it. :)

1 Like