The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Join The Journey

Logo Made With Care By @Trio

Welcome To The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

Exploring Infinite Flight at a Slower Pace
100 Pilots Strong

Join The Journey

Welcome to the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club! My name is Balloonchaser and I am the President and Founder of the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club (IFGAC). We aim to bring uniqueness into Infinite Flight by being the sole International General Aviation Club! This club intends to bring pilots closer by doing what they love - flying! With no routes, pilots can fly freely and enjoy aircraft that they couldn’t explore before within other VA’s. With all of our staff intended to be all real life pilots (Of some sort), we hope to bring high professionalism into this VA Community.

As of August 18th, 2018, The IFGAC is officially a Certified Virtual Organization by The IFVARB

Meet The Staff

The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club has one of the best staff teams to run day to day operations. Our board is extremely active and are always available to answer any questions and to provide guidance if needed.

In the IFGAC, we run under a board of directors. Each member of the board has a specific role and job to keep the daily operations smooth and fun for all!

Meet The Board of Directors

The Board of Directors

@Balloonchaser - President / Event’s Manager
Vacant - Deputy President
@Jmacd20 - Lead Flight Logger
@KSJCRampAgent - Regional Director
@The_Geniusman - Assistant Flight Logger

In The IFGAC we want to make sure that we always have someone in a staff position to represent your region. That’s why we have Region Directors! Region Directors are real life pilots who work closely with their region’s pilot’s to create group flights and they work close with me to create quality events on the IFC for their region at a perfect time for them to participate!

Meet Your Region Directors

The Region Director's

Director of the African Region: Vacant
Director of the Asian Region: Vacant
Director of the European Region: Joshua - @Gliding_Central
Director of the North American Region: Nate - @natedog508
Director of the Oceania Region: Tane - @Aussie_Wombat
Director of the South American Region: Vacant

A Fully International Club?

The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club currently has over 100 members and these members are from all over the world! From Canada to the USA, down to Colombia, over to the UK, through France, down into the Middle East, up through Asia and down to Australia and New Zealand! We allow these members to speak (type) their own language in a specialized region chat as well as fly with other people in their own timezone!

Fleet

In The IFGAC, we are totally surrounded by a General Aviation environment. Part of that environment is what we fly in Infinite Flight. From props to engines… We fly them!

Let’s Meet The Fleet

Cessna 172 Skyhawk (C172)

Cessna 172 SkyHawk Stats

Length: 27 ft 2 in (8.28 m)
Wingspan: 36 ft 1 in (11.00 m)
Height: 8 ft 11 in (2.72 m)
Cruise Speed: 122 kn (226 km/h)
Range: 696 nmi (1,289 km)
Service Ceiling: 13,500 ft (4,100 m)
Rate of Climb: 721 ft/min (3.66 m/s)

Cessna 208 Caravan (C208)

Cessna 208 Caravan Stats

Length: 37 ft 7 in (11.46 m)
Wingspan: 52 ft 1 in (15.88 m)
Height: 14 ft 11 in (4.55 m)
Cruise Speed: 186 kn (344 km/h)
Range: 1,070 nmi (1,982 km)
Service Ceiling: 25,000 ft (7,600 m)
Rate of Climb: 1,234 ft/min (6.27 m/s)

Cessna Citation X (C750)

Cessna Citation X Stats

Length - 73 ft 7 in (22.43 m)
Wingspan - 69 ft 2 in (21.09 m)
Height - 19 ft 3 in (5.8)
Cruise Speed - 528 kn (978 km/h)
Range - 3,460 nmi (6,408 km)
Service Ceiling - 51,000 ft (15,545 m)
Rate of Climb - 1,958 ft/min (9.95 m/s)

Cirrus SR22 (SR22)

Cirrus SR22 Stats

Length: 26 ft 0 in (7.92 m)
Wingspan: 38 ft 4 in (11.68 m)
Height: 8 ft 11 in (2.72 m)
Cruise Speed: 183 kn (339 km/h)
Range: 1,049 nmi (1,943 km)
Service Ceiling: 17,500 ft (5,300 m)
Rate of Climb: 1,270 ft/min (6.5 m/s)

No Routes, But Flight Logging?

That’s Right! We don’t have any set routes! That means that you can fly freely in Infinite Flight and just enjoy the VFR Life! We do indeed have a logbook though… We think that realism is very important in this club and that is why our logbook is just like a real life pilot logbook! See a example here

Events & Group Flights

"GA Events?!? NO WAY!" - Yes Way!

The GA Club will have weekly public events on the IFC aswell as daily group flights! Because of our international pilot profile, events will be held at different times. If the event is in Australia one week, it will be held at a time allotted that most Aussies can attend. That way we can be 100% fair to our friends across the globe!

Like what you have read above? If so, then this the club for you! To get started with us, simply click “Join Now” (down below)! I will be contacting you regarding your application and the next steps to take after your application has been accepted after I have received and reviewed your application

Join Now

Website | Pilot Logbook’s | FAQ

From all of us at the GA Club, we hope that you consider us as a new home!

What VA's allow the TBM930 as part of their fleet?
[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Destination SXM @ TNCM - 012100ZDEC18 | Powered By LiveFlight
[CLOSED] Balloonchaser's ATC Tracking Thread
[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Advance Australia Fair @ YBCG - 090200ZSEP18 || Powered By LiveFlight
[Completed] Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | New Year’s Party @ TNCM - 312300ZDEC18 || Powered By LiveFlight
[Completed] Long Island MacArthur Airport | Fill The Airport Event [In Partner With The IFGAC] @ KISP - 081800ZSEP18

Looks great @Balloonchaser, be all the GAVA you can be! On that note, prolly applying…

Amazing thread @Balloonchaser! This club is amazing, so friendly and nice.

Congrats balloon! Can’t wait to see what kind of exciting things you will do with this group!

After the hostile DM’s i just received for “GAVA that you can be”, i rescind my application that i havent submitted yet.

sarcasm

Wow, that’s a great thread!

This is awesome and a must for anyone that has an interest in GA, I look forward to be joining soon. 😉 Awesome thread GAC!

Absolutely love this club, a must join!

Once the TBM is released, I will consider joining. Although I have a question, Does the North American region include the Caribbean?

Yes it does. Hope to see you join when the TBM comes out.

@Balloonchaser you have created a great club it has been an honor, privilege, and pleasure being with you guys I recommend this club to anyone thanks balloonchaser! It’s been great!

I submitted an application. Nice thread @Balloonchaser!

Thanks for the great words guys :)

U caught my eye.
I’m prob applying

Looks great man @Balloonchaser

Amazing work @Balloonchaser!

Proud to be the 50th pilot that joined 😁

This is awesome. I wanted to join the previous club. I would definitely like to join. I genuinely appreciate this VA, as it highlights my favorite type of aircraft.

Update: Joining was fast and easy. Staff and fellow pilots friendly and very welcoming. Proud to be this VO’s newest member.
All should come check it out.
Doesnt hurt to fly slow every now and again. The scenery is just as nice down here below 10k

Great to see this approved!

Its great there, join it.

Love this club. All the hard work @Balloonchaser put in is something most will never see and I’m fortunate enough to see him in action and work with him again! Im glad to have a role in this too! Looking forward to where this is going to go. 10/10 jack ;)