The IFVARB Official Virtual Airline Database

Amazing work as always guys. Hope to see lots of you joining these wonderful VAs we have!

22 Likes

Awesome! I love our IF VA’s can’t wait for all our new inspired CEO’s to share the amazing feeling of being a leader!

1 Like

Glad to be a part of this team. Anyone is free to PM me or @Dubya if you need anything here to be updated!

8 Likes

I’m searching for a VA to be a member of, any managers or CEOs please contact me… I’m grade 3 and I have 430 flight hours

i recommend u check the database look for a VA that interest u go to there website and sign up to be apart of them or contact them

I don’t care which VA

then just sign up for any VA there.

Did it, they didn’t answer (did it 7 Days ago)

They cant respond immediately you should expect a response from any at the latest 48 hours

Look at the edit… I did it one week ago

@rubinedan What VA was it maybe we can get in contact with the CEO

You should take this to a PM.

1 Like

ELAL airways VA…

Hello, I contacted the VA Airfrance-KLM to be part of it on their site. I just want to know how long it can take before I get an answer?

All the VA’s ask for is patience @Marc.Stinger! Invites usually can take 24-48 hours based on availability in the VA. Some VA’s have a waiting list once a pilot applies for it as well, so make sure to read through their thread for updates

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for the information.

1 Like

@Marc.Stinger I am currently a member of our support team at Air France - KLM VA so I will quite happily send you a Private Message in order to sort this out. We do apologise about this as we usually would have you with us within 24 hours of the application completion.

2 Likes

Changes to Database - 08/27

• IFGAC Added
  • Top ‘quick links’ updated with working URLs
5 Likes

Yeah Looks Amazing! Love the Database!